Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Frosmoth from Sword and Shield and Bronzong from Battle Styles will be getting the Character Rare treatment in VMAX Climax! The cards feature Jasmine and Melony. The set releases December 3rd in Japan.

Frosmoth-143x200.jpg

#192 Frosmoth

Bronzong-143x200.jpg

#208 Bronzong

The following Character Rares and Character Super Rares have been revealed so far:

Flapple-142x200.png

#186 Flapple

Kingdra-144x200.png

#190 Kingdra

csr-card-9-r-143x200.png

Continue reading...

beatbox2000

Aspiring Trainer
I guess they are really printing every playable card
Where is the art from your profile from? Is it a card?

Also, I don't play the game so based on that, which other playable cards will fill in the rest of the slate? I assume Inteleon will get one, but not sure who would be the trainer.

Oddish22

Aspiring Trainer
Bronzong is usually a card I like the least. I don't like the design of the Pokémon and its cards usually are non-holo rares. So I had hoped that Jasmine has a different Pokémon.
However, this is the best-looking Bronzong card I have ever seen, so it helps.
Ariados, Flaffy and Kingdra so far are my favourites.

Charmaster:)

Collecting, playing, & making family memories.
Wow. Only just yesterday afternoon I asked myself “Do you think that Pokémon will release a Frosmoth Character Rare?” Well, now they have.

WOW. I’m still mindblown.

pikal

Aspiring Trainer

Also, I don't play the game so based on that, which other playable cards will fill in the rest of the slate? I assume Inteleon will get one, but not sure who would be the trainer.
Possible cards I could think of are galarian zigzagoon, decidueye, altaria, and malamar. These sets are planned far in advance so there could be cards that where supposed to be playable but flopped.

GMAX_Snom

Aspiring Trainer
Possible cards I could think of are galarian zigzagoon, decidueye, altaria, and malamar. These sets are planned far in advance so there could be cards that where supposed to be playable but flopped.
Don’t forget Drizzile and Inteleon.

LycanTheToucan

Forever trapped in the Lost Zone

It's art from one of the card artist contests