'Chilling Reign' Marketing Kit for Stores Revealed -- Cool Freebies for Customers!

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
Man, this is unfair. We finally get to see Ice Caly and Ghost Caly in English but they're as pixelize as heck. At least we know that the first atk name of Ice Caly is "Ride of the High King" and ability name of Ghost Caly is "Underworld Gate", which is seems fitting to the initial translation on Pokebeach

Charmaster:)

Collecting, playing, & making family memories.
At least we know that the first atk name of Ice Caly is "Ride of the High King" and ability name of Ghost Caly is "Underworld Gate", which is seems fitting to the initial translation on Pokebeach
I hope you all have your extended editions of “Lord of the Rings: Return of the King” ready.
Or, that failing, that you at least own a copy of the actual book?
What does that have to do with Ice Rider Calyrex? Everything. What does that have to do with Pokémon in general? Absolutely nothing. :)

ShinxieDim

bbbbbbbbbbbbbb
Does anyone know who illustrated the booster pack artwork for Chilling Reign and Battle Styles? The art is super awesome but TPCi seems to have a problem with giving credit -_-

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Does anyone know who illustrated the booster pack artwork for Chilling Reign and Battle Styles? The art is super awesome but TPCi seems to have a problem with giving credit -_-
I've been wondering this too. It looks like Akira Egawa's style, but I'm not sure at all. I wouldn't be surprised if it was, considering TPC has been using his artwork a lot in recent times. But I have no exact answer.

bbb888

Same user name as my Pokémon YouTube channel
If you read the Players Guide that comes in ETB, in the Credits at the back, it mentions the pack art illustrator ;)

The Fish

0.o
I've been wondering this too. It looks like Akira Egawa's style, but I'm not sure at all. I wouldn't be surprised if it was, considering TPC has been using his artwork a lot in recent times. But I have no exact answer.
Im 100% certain it’s Akira. The only one even remotely close to his style is kawayoo but even then the difference is evident. Looking at his other Pokemon and non-Pokemon artworks, it’s clearly him. Put them side by side and the linework is identical. Examples: comparing Celebi V or Floatzel to either Calyrex arts, or comparing Umbreon VMAX to the Umbreon pack art, or comparing Carnivine to RS Urshifu’s pack art.