'Evolving Skies,' August's English TCG Set!

dmein89

Aspiring Trainer
While very cool art it is odd to me that out of 4 ETB artworks there is no sign of the dragon part of the set.

JustInBasil

Grass-Type Gym Leader
News Staff
This is purely wishful thinking, but I'd love it if Galarian Articuno were a sort of replacement for Mew.

Galarian Articuno - Psychic - HP110
Basic Pokémon

Ability: Psionic Barrier
Prevent all effects of your opponent's attacks, including damage, done to your Benched Pokémon without a Rule Box (Pokémon V, Pokémon-GX, etc. have Rule Boxes).

[P][C] Psybeam: 30 damage. Your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Confused.

Weakness: Darkness (x2)
Resistance: Fighting (-30)
Retreat: 1​

jamashawalker

Ikouze!
This is purely wishful thinking, but I'd love it if Galarian Articuno were a sort of replacement for Mew.

Galarian Articuno - Psychic - HP110
Basic Pokémon

Ability: Psionic Barrier
Prevent all effects of your opponent's attacks, including damage, done to your Benched Pokémon without a Rule Box (Pokémon V, Pokémon-GX, etc. have Rule Boxes).

[P][C] Psybeam: 30 damage. Your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Confused.

Weakness: Darkness (x2)
Resistance: Fighting (-30)
Retreat: 1​

You raised my hopes and dashed them quite expertly sir, bravo!

Mr. Man

Aspiring Trainer
also the set logo kind of looks like an eye or a loop of some sort. look at the etb images

Platinum Espresso

Falinks Fanatic
Anyone else notice the ETB still has fairy energy despite getting the standard boot 2 weeks following their release

I'm not implying anything, I just think it's funny

Platinum Espresso

Falinks Fanatic
If there's no bench guardian in evolving skies I'm gonna hide out in the expanded fromat until there is one. RS Urshifu VMax, Zeraora V and Passimian as a combo would be worse than ADP without protection

PatchampYoutuber

Aspiring Trainer
Anyone else notice the ETB still has fairy energy despite getting the standard boot 2 weeks following their release

I'm not implying anything, I just think it's funny
Back end of sun and moon is still currently in rotation and includes fairy types so they just include the energy so those players still have access to current card style energies if they need them for fairy types in their deck :)

Hemos

The demonic Shadow Lugia/Mystical Raven Witch
Would have probably put Espeon and Umbreon together on their respective ETB box. Or any with Espeon that wasn't the water option X3 still, looking forward to this set, really want that alt-art Espeon VMAX so I'll probably be going all out on it!