'Eevee Heroes' TCG Set to Feature All Eeveelutions as Pokemon V, Plus Gengar / Inteleon VMAX Decks!

diamondsword008

Aspiring Trainer
Basculin could be a one-of as a one energy clean up attacker for rapid strike decks. It also hits for weakness on fire types... hmmm...

A gale thrust + attack from basculin = 150 + 180 = 330
this could be really good

Diego Lima

Aspiring Trainer
When I saw the title I was hoping they'd reprint that elektrik from black and white that accelerates energy. Imagine pikarom if those two cards existed in the same standard format

Pikarom wouldn’t touch Eelektrik with a ten foot pole, absolutely no reason for it to do so since it accelerates energies itself and Boltund V is just a better option to give the initial ramping it needs to get to Full Blitz, which is much more straightforward and less deck space consuming than running a stage 1 line.

Charmaster:)

Collecting, playing, & making family memories.
This artwork is beautiful! Every single card is a stunning piece of art!
In fact, I'd go so far as to say that this years artwork is on the same level of greatness as the first four generations of Pokémon!

Flygonite

Meta/budget player
They tried to make us hyped for Sylveon and Leafeon V-Max when all they have is mediocre attacks and no abilities... At least Leafeon hits hard with Galar Mine in play. Too bad that Absol is rotating out when we get these, otherwise you would be able to OHKO all basic pokemon in format with Galar Mine in play and 1-2 Absol. As it stands, it varies from 240 to 300 for most Pokémon in format.

The unrevealed card are mostly meh. Seems like Umbreon V-Max will be the chase card. The stadium is ok, we were missing a tool reset effect in standard.

kingK4RP

Who doesn't love a good old Magikarp?
Oh yes!!! Turn 1 evolution with an Item!!! This is what I’ve been waiting for... turn 1 Altaria here I come!

And of course, the more crazy uses. With Zoroark, I can put disruptive Stage 2s in play consistently. I know it’s not quite so good because it ends your turn but still... this has to have some really fun uses.

Bongooo

Eternatus VMAX is Mega Rayquaza's goth phase
Fashion mall is one of those cards I wish was great but it sucks

Ilexon

Aspiring Trainer
I hope the6 reprint sky field in evolving skies, the Sylveon Vmax and snorlax Vmax would work well for it but it would probably need some restriction in types bc of Eternatus Vmax’s ability