Breloom V, Eevee, Espeon, Cram-o-matic, and Next Batch of Gym Promos Revealed!

The cramomatic should only have a 5% chance to search your deck for a card to accurately represent how bad it is in the games

Dang, if Cram-O-Matic discarded any card except for just Items, it might have potential in Expanded with Exeggcute.

• Breloom V - I called it. The next V Battle Decks, Breloom vs Dodrio! That's it. That's what I wanted to say, except Victini will melt this thing quite easily. 3
  • Espeon - sucks as heck. 3
  • Cram-o-matic - we waste item cards for nothing. 2-3

Cram-o-matic may find some use in decks that really need an energy/tool/stadium turn 1, as our current search pool after rotation - Piers and Peony - exclude energy or tools/stadiums. Sure, you may discard for no effect, but if you already have, say, a Crobat in hand, it may be useful either way as hand thinning and to deep draw. Also, we lose Pokecom, so hand discard will probably be in demand until Ultra Ball gets a reprint, and this is the most generic hand thinning tool we have. Not saying it's gonna be a staple or anything, but it may find use as a 50% chance to do something.

I'm leaving the TCG. My favorite Eeveelution got shafted twice in one week. This is unacceptable. I'm upset by this more than the quality of SwSh.

I'm leaving the TCG. My favorite Eeveelution got shafted twice in one week. This is unacceptable. I'm upset by this more than the quality of SwSh.
wdym shafted? Espeon VMAX is a good card that might see play as a tech card, similar to Espeon from DEX

Back