'Inteleon VMAX League Battle Deck' Coming in March!

Platinum Espresso

Falinks Fanatic
Aside from the clear lack of draw and only a 2-2 VMax line, that's a perfectly serviceable Inteleon deck. Even has a Suicune to eliminate Decidueye. A new player could take this on the online ladder and do okay.

bunnybird12

Aspiring Trainer
This looks really nice. Higher counts of the good stuff. With two you’ve got a very reasonable post rotation deck.

Clam

Almost decent
Does Inteleon V need the non V Inteleon? I am not up and caught up to date with the TCG meta as I should be.

Platinum Espresso

Falinks Fanatic
It's a good engine, searches out items and supporters and can be repeatedwith scoops. Youtuber Tricky Gym even made a video about it just yesterday.

Tytus

Expanded Best Format
Aside from the clear lack of draw and only a 2-2 VMax line, that's a perfectly serviceable Inteleon deck. Even has a Suicune to eliminate Decidueye. A new player could take this on the online ladder and do okay.
What do you mean clear lack of draw. There are 4 Research, 3 Marnie, and 2 Bird Keeper. If you're talking about ability based draw from Dede or Crobat they aren't going to include that because then they would be giving too much value.

The Almighty Bidoof

Just your everyday MtF trans Bidoof worshipper
Seeing this list makes me wonder what we could get in a level 3 deck
I would assume the trainer's toolkit is level 3. Level 1 is low-power decks for beginners. Level 2 is moderate power deck for intermediate players. The logical conclusion is level 3 being the cards needed to build a top power deck for high level players

ThatUnlimitedProfessor

Aspiring Trainer
What do you mean clear lack of draw. There are 4 Research, 3 Marnie, and 2 Bird Keeper. If you're talking about ability based draw from Dede or Crobat they aren't going to include that because then they would be giving too much value.

Not to mention the Inteleon line that can get you the trainers you need too.

Bongooo

Eternatus VMAX is Mega Rayquaza's goth phase
4 prof research AND 3 boss's orders! Wow. Remember when people were selling boss's orders for 30 bucks

flariados

Aspiring Trainer
Does Inteleon V need the non V Inteleon? I am not up and caught up to date with the TCG meta as I should be.

No, they're 2 different evolution lines. Inteleon V is a basic, and Inteleon VMAX is essentially the stage 1 version. It's just a coincidence that the baby Inteleon line is in this list too.

zigzag501

Aspiring Trainer
No, they're 2 different evolution lines. Inteleon V is a basic, and Inteleon VMAX is essentially the stage 1 version. It's just a coincidence that the baby Inteleon line is in this list too.
I dont think thats what he meant

Diego Lima

Aspiring Trainer
Say what you will about the game, but Pokémon has hands down the best products for people entering the game.

Hylaster

Aspiring Trainer
The biggest omission from this list imo is Crushing Hammer. It's a card that wasn't in the Trainer's Toolkit or any of the other previous League Battle Decks, sees play in several different decks, and survives the rotation. With the product as-is, it might be the weakest in terms of collection value at release--the Pikachu deck sucked, but had Jirachi, the Charizard deck had Green's Exploration and some helpful trainers, and the Zacian deck had...Jirachi again, but also the Zacian!

The Frosmoth line is nice, for sure, but only applies to Water decks.

I suppose the splashable cards here are meant to be the Shady Dealings gang, but the cards haven't shown up much at a high level yet from what I can remember.

EDIT: obviously, a lot of people complain about Crushing Hammer, but they didn't shy away from including Pokmon Catcher in previous products.