Cinderace V, Pikachu V, Greninja V, and More Revealed from Next 'Family Box Set!'

Biggest takeaway here is that even after Marnie rotates out, we will still have hand control in the form of Judge.

Now where's that Bench Barrier/Sky Pillar reprint we need before Urshifu V-Max tears everyone a new one?

Love the art, love the Appletun love, but wish they had more variety in the V cards, like with Pinsir and Wigglytuff! Barraskewda and Runerigus would've been nice Galar representation, but hey hehe!

So this is our going-to-be 25th anniversary set. Brilliant!

I called it! The set will called "Brilliant Fates"

• Shauna - 3-4 Geodudes. Shauna saw play the time it was legal before better cards replace Shauna.
  • Judge - 4
That's it.

Are these cards supposted to be bland on purpose?
As mentioned in the article: "Like the last Family Box Set, most of the cards are simple or luck-based because they’re meant to teach families how to play the TCG." So yes, they're purposely bland :p

As mentioned in the article: "Like the last Family Box Set, most of the cards are simple or luck-based because they’re meant to teach families how to play the TCG." So yes, they're purposely bland :p
Oops,didn't read

Hmm, soo sad for me, I thought that the greninja yas the v- union one, but it's not.

Back