'Eevee Heroes' TCG Set to Feature All Eeveelutions as Pokemon V, Plus Gengar / Inteleon VMAX Decks!

cardgjammer

Aspiring Trainer
It doesn't say basic v, and since VMAX counts as a pokemon V, then Adventurer's is a Winona for Vs, only with no colorless pokemon limitations...

Gengar VMAX could be combined w/ hydreigon DAB and SS Mustard + 2 Emboar(the SS Damage upper) + SS energy as well as a way to draw into the SS energy for a killer deck idea!

ELTRENDY BEAST

Aspiring Trainer
It doesn't say basic v, and since VMAX counts as a pokemon V, then Adventurer's is a Winona for Vs, only with no colorless pokemon limitations...

Gengar VMAX could be combined w/ hydreigon DAB and SS Mustard + 2 Emboar(the SS Damage upper) + SS energy as well as a way to draw into the SS energy for a killer deck idea!
Why not just play it with houndoom?

flariados

Aspiring Trainer
That Inteleon Vmax is going to be a top tier deck i'm calling it, with all the water support and rapid strike support, it's bound to happen. I may be overreacting but that card alone just looks to good compared to the other cards revelead just now and i mean too damn good, it's going to shake up the meta for sure.

I can see it with Rapid Strike Urshifu VMAX, similar to How ShifuPult is sort of thing, just with its ability to add extra counters around the board and help with the Rapid Flow math. It's a shame Dedenne GX will be rotating

Bongooo

Eternatus VMAX is Mega Rayquaza's goth phase
Ummm adventurers discovery is insane. It puts it into your hand, not straight to the bench. Imagine that in eternatus. Just play the card, grab a crobat and 2 eternatus. Imagine if the first turn supporter rule didnt exist, just wow

jamashawalker

Ikouze!
Woops forgot some cards:

Sylveon V: Cool ability...but I wouldn't play this just for the ability. If it has a VMAX, GREAT, If not, Snorlax, Zacian even Camping Gear is better than this.

Umbreon V: I like this card as a tech card in Urshifu VMAX decks. 180 from houndoom acceleration is enough to KO every Pyschic VMAX out there.

Eevee: A pretty cool card if Adventurer's Discovery didn't exist.

Entei: mmm too lazy to think of numbers for this. It looks Primeape or even Tauros is just better overall anyways.

Electrode: Someone mentioned that it's supposed to be a tech card against Colorless and Water type attackers. With that being said, I give it the thumbs up because that is a pretty good tech attacker

Grimmsnarl: TPCI make a decent attacking stage 2 pokemon or draw 25. (We all know where this went) Seriously why is it so hard for them to just make a good stage 2 pokemon. AT WORSE we have a good stage 2 pokemon who still needs to set up every turn. This card is just sooooo bad!

Florges: LOVE THE ABILITY! Your basically bronzong for rapid strike pokemon...but you're also a stage 2. Mustard target maybe. But tbh Rapid strike pokemon don't necessarily need the ability either.

Marshadow: I like the first attack for that new Malamar deck. The second attack idk. Same with the Weavile, there are tons of switching options in this metagame and that's not changing anytime post rotation

Pokerum's Channel Pikachu and Friends: BUSTED CARD! Ban right away!! lol (all for fun Jumbo card)

I see a couple of people aren't feeling Gengar as much and saying Eternatus is better. Honestly, I like Gengar alot more than Eternatus in the upcoming format

1. Gengar won't be as affected by the anti eternatus cards coming out. Path to the Peak, Avery, Hammers, G-Zapdos. (although G-Zapdos may get Gengar)

2. Gengar has much better energy acceleration with houndoom and it also boosts it's attack

3. Gengar has all the support from Single Strike. Scroll of Scorn, Karen, Tower of Darkness, Houndoom OTHER tech pokemon.

4. Gengar isn't limited to only dark pokemon. Meaning the deck can find room for other cards to help out.

5. Gengar has a multitude of attacking options to attack with. Meaning it's not forced to use GMAX Swallow.

6. Gengar V is a pretty decent attacker on it's own. If you've been playing with SS urshifu V, then you know how much of a threat it is before evolving. Honestly though, if i'm looking for a quick tech card to hit psyhic weakness along side Urshifu Single Strike I'd rather run Umbreon V.

7.) Lastly while this isnt compared to Eternatus VMAX but rather other SS Urshifu VMAX. It doesnt discard all of it's energy and it only needs one less energy to use GMAX Swalllow. These two are HUGE because it means Gengar isn't in an immedaite rush to get all of them Houndoom out as quickly as possible. Still you'd play a 4-4 line of houndoom of course lol but it also means you aren't in a rush to fine your Urns of Vitality. You can probably cut down from 3-4 to 2-3 in your deck.

Dark Espeon

Dark Avatar
I see a couple of people aren't feeling Gengar as much and saying Eternatus is better. Honestly, I like Gengar alot more than Eternatus in the upcoming format

1. Gengar won't be as affected by the anti eternatus cards coming out. Path to the Peak, Avery, Hammers, G-Zapdos. (although G-Zapdos may get Gengar)

Gengar VMAX should be as vulnerable to energy denial as Eternatus VMAX. However it has an easier time to recover once two Houndoom are out. It is also quite vulnerable to Galarian Zapdos V who discards Weak Guard Energy and ohkos both Eternatus VMAX and Gengar VMAX.

2. Gengar has much better energy acceleration with houndoom and it also boosts it's attack

Eternatus VMAX can use Galarian Moltres V and Energy Switch to accelerate. Although this combo is easier to use you cannot accelerate more than one energy per turn in this manner. The main selling point for me is that Gengar VMAX has access to all the damage acceleration that comes as a byproduct of the energy acceleration engine of Single Strike decks that focus on Houndoom.

3. Gengar has all the support from Single Strike. Scroll of Scorn, Karen, Tower of Darkness, Houndoom OTHER tech pokemon.

4. Gengar isn't limited to only dark pokemon. Meaning the deck can find room for other cards to help out.

5. Gengar has a multitude of attacking options to attack with. Meaning it's not forced to use GMAX Swallow.

6. Gengar V is a pretty decent attacker on it's own. If you've been playing with SS urshifu V, then you know how much of a threat it is before evolving. Honestly though, if i'm looking for a quick tech card to hit psyhic weakness along side Urshifu Single Strike I'd rather run Umbreon V.

7.) Lastly while this isnt compared to Eternatus VMAX but rather other SS Urshifu VMAX. It doesnt discard all of it's energy and it only needs one less energy to use GMAX Swalllow. These two are HUGE because it means Gengar isn't in an immedaite rush to get all of them Houndoom out as quickly as possible. Still you'd play a 4-4 line of houndoom of course lol but it also means you aren't in a rush to fine your Urns of Vitality. You can probably cut down from 3-4 to 2-3 in your deck.

I totally agree with the remaining points raised here but I would like to include Urn of Vitality in the list of Single Strike cards that benefit Gengar VMAX. In addition I would like to add an eight argument in favor of Gengar VMAX compared to Eternatus VMAX:

8) While Eternatus VMAX has a damage cap of 270 Gengar VMAX can reach 310 damage with no more than three Single Strike Energy attached to him. Attach a Vitality Band to Gengar VMAX an he is able to ohko a considerable amount of Pokémon VMAX in the current meta in Japan and elsewhere. Another option would be to attach a fourth Single Strike Energy to enable Gengar VMAX to hit 330 damage with Max Swallow. Factor in the aforementioned Vitality Band and Gengar VMAX cann ohko all current Pokémon VMAX. Eternatus VMAX needs to play Leon and bench two Galarian Zigzagoon to hit for 320 damage. The ability of Gengar VMAX to reach ohkos similar to Single Strike Urshifu VMAX prior to factoring in weakness is the main selling point of this card in my opinion.

LostSalamence

LOST: The End
That Impidimp and Morgrem have some really clever artwork, too bad we cannot see what Morgrem is hitting so hard due to the single strike logo being on top of it...

And, isn't this the first Electrode that actually looks like it is eating (...or pretending to fart -_-)?! The little Wingulls in Espeon's special art are great. So naturally blended in the entire image. Makes it much more real. Kouki Saitou nailed it.

Okacheke delivers once more. Love the style.

Sabaku

Aspiring Trainer
I want that Umbreon V. 80 + 80 for fulfilling a condition that synergies with Houndoom means Psychic decks aren't as scary for my Urshifu deck.

zarc

Aspiring Trainer
I love how vmaxes are getting alternate artworks instead of just regular art and rainbow rare(aka the ugliest rarity ever)