'Matchless Fighter' Revealed as March's Japanese Set!

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
That meanswould we will see our first Kubfu card because SWSH5 probably don't have Kubfu there. Hopefully on the mentioned set has Galarian Slowpoke there

ShinxieDim

bbbbbbbbbbbbbb
Holy Shiinotic didn't we get a Blaziken card literally not even a year ago

When is my sweet little Swampert getting some love...?

Timmony_tcg

Aspiring Trainer
Hmmm,but why making two expansions of Urshifu?
If we consider the upcoming block of sets to be the “DLC block,” it makes sense to have multiple sets dedicated to each DLC - we’ll probably have these two sets that focus more on Isle of Armor, then a couple sets focusing on Crowned Tundra (as hinted by the trademarked names that could relate to the Calyrex forms).

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
Hmmm,but why making two expansions of Urshifu?
Probably to have Kubfu as a card as well. If the two main sets focus on Gigantamax Urshifu, only Urshifu V/VMAX would appear. As it appears right now, Matchless Fighter will feature non-V Urshifu cards, and we can thus get Kubfu

FireLizard

A man who knows nothing about proportions.
Probably to have Kubfu as a card as well. If the two main sets focus on Gigantamax Urshifu, only Urshifu V/VMAX would appear. As it appears right now, Matchless Fighter will feature non-V Urshifu cards, and we can thus get Kubfu
Alright,I've got it.

Platinum Espresso

Falinks Fanatic
Also you can seek out Intelleon with Mustard and get an easy +20 damage every turn, or seek out Blaziken VMax and use a rapid energy to deal strong, fast damage with a battery effect

Platinum Espresso

Falinks Fanatic
If this is our summer set then 3 prize basics and ADP will be rotated out soon after Echoing Horn's additon thankfully. Will be a crazy gap in between, of course.

Mcsonic00

Less Filler Cards Please
I think Karen's Conviction is an insane card. If your opponent has 1 prize left, your Single Strike Pokemon's attacks do +100 damage. That is crazy to think about. Just compare her to Leon and that is all you should need to know about this card's viability; she is like 2-3 times better than him.

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
  • Blaziken V/VMAX - good energy accel for RS mon, also 2HKO Zacian while trapping it in the active. 2-3/4
  • G. Slowking V/VMAX - main atk on the V is good, but we're in the format with bunch of switching options, especially Escape Rope got reprinted. Same to VMAX, even you tweak the dmg to 30 + 120+-dmg Poison every turn, as long they have Switch, they can manage to counter it. 3/3
  • Sobble/Drizzile/Inteleon - Inteleon sounds a Good ability for spreading damage around. This is what I need, a Good Stage 2 RS to make use of RS Mustard. Well, we still got Drizzile and Inteleon to search out items for us. 3/1/4-5
  • Horn of Echoes - Renamed Target Whistle. 2-3
  • Karen's Convictions - this is a good Karen card to use. Iris for SS pokemon. 3-4
  • Brawly - Crobat isn't a RS mon so be aware. 3-4
  • Lantern of Invite - great for using those Karen and maybe Bruno for extra draw. 3-4
  • Beedrill - we need the Weedle and Kakuna that cheats evolutions and talk to me later. 3-4