'Eevee Heroes' TCG Set to Feature All Eeveelutions as Pokemon V, Plus Gengar / Inteleon VMAX Decks!

don()shinobi

PokeBeach's Yu-Gi-Oh enthusiast. I guess.
Oh look, it's products for Eevee, the forced second mascot of the Pokemon franchise.

Charmaster:)

Collecting, playing, & making family memories.
Why nobody notice that this is the first time we got a Gengar card in the TCG that represents its Poison typing? Ariados got its first time card as a Poison type. Poison type are Dark in the TCG
What about 2nd and 3rd generation Ariados? Those were made when poison was represented by the Grass type, like grass and bug.

Anyone else find it funny that Gengar VMAX will now be weak to Fighting thanks to it's Poison typing?
That’s even worse than a Houndoom that is weak to Grass Types!

By the way, I just realized something. Dragapult VMAX was essentially pushed out of the meta because it was weak to Dark types like Eternatus VMAX. With Battle Styles we are getting two Urishfu VMAX’s, which have a type advantage over Eternatus VMAX. However, both Urishfu VMAX’s are weak to Psychic. So by countering Dragapult’s counter and providing it with a new target, won’t Battle Styles put Dragapult back in the spotlight?

The Fish

0.o
That’s even worse than a Houndoom that is weak to Grass Types!

By the way, I just realized something. Dragapult VMAX was essentially pushed out of the meta because it was weak to Dark types like Eternatus VMAX. With Battle Styles we are getting two Urishfu VMAX’s, which have a type advantage over Eternatus VMAX. However, both Urishfu VMAX’s are weak to Psychic. So by countering Dragapult’s counter and providing it with a new target, won’t Battle Styles put Dragapult back in the spotlight?
Rock, Paper, Scissors. Zacian just happens to be a gun

Rocket The Shellos

Aspiring Trainer
i think the whole weakness based matchup thing has been a focus of the tcg moving forward from SWSH-on, if the urshifus end up getting play and coalossal continues to rise in popularity then it probably would make a little room for decks with dark-weak pokemon to come back into play, its a little part of the reason why adpz is so good is that fairy types are obsolete metawise so OHKOing adp early is impossible, and metal is currently the only type with weakness negation so speed zacian/metalbox post rotation has an inherent advantage too ig if you run the special metal energy (i doubt they will see a lot of play, but the option is definitely there for metalbox decks)

Chimecho3000

Aspiring Trainer
Why nobody notice that this is the first time we got a Gengar card in the TCG that represents its Poison typing? Ariados got its first time card as a Poison type. Poison type are Dark in the TCG

I consider the Ariados from Unseen Forces represents its Poison typing since it was weak to Psychic. But yes, Darkness Ablaze Ariados was the first time it was not a Grass type.

Dragon

TheDragonEmpire
If the VMAX decks are Single vs Rapid themed, I wonder if that means Gengar V is Darkness-type.
Gengar v will be single strike since single strike features fighting and darkness types, also intelleon vmav will be rapid strike since rapid strike features water and fighting types

Gengar v will be single strike since single strike features fighting and darkness types, also intelleon vmav will be rapid strike since rapid strike features water and fighting types
They both feel like they should be Rapid Strike, though, based off their stat spreads and move sets in the games. I’m not saying you’re wrong (though there’s always the possibility of them not being of any battle style at all), I’m just saying it wouldn’t make sense from a character design standpoint.

Grass-Type Farm Owner

Aspiring Trainer
My prediction for Towering Perfection and Sky Stream is that they are another paired set.

Towering Perfection: All 6 Regis as Pokemon V, Regigigas and the 2 new ones get VMAX, focuses on Single Strike
Sky Stream: All 6 Legendary Birds as Pokemon V, the 3 Galarian forms get VMAX, focuses on Rapid Strike

Though that would mean another set without Gigantamax forms, but we're already pretty close to completing them (6 left?) so I'm not too worried that we'll have another Mega situation.

JakeTheGearHeart

Aspiring Trainer
Sylveon GX was a tier 2 deck on its own for a while and was a staple in Gardevoir GX decks during the early 2017-2018 season.

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
I
My prediction for Towering Perfection and Sky Stream is that they are another paired set.

Towering Perfection: All 6 Regis as Pokemon V, Regigigas and the 2 new ones get VMAX, focuses on Single Strike
Sky Stream: All 6 Legendary Birds as Pokemon V, the 3 Galarian forms get VMAX, focuses on Rapid Strike

Though that would mean another set without Gigantamax forms, but we're already pretty close to completing them (6 left?) so I'm not too worried that we'll have another Mega situation.

Also the fate of Dragon types in the TCG.

ShinxieDim

bbbbbbbbbbbbbb
What's the remaining GMax mons not yet revealed in the TCG
Not including Inteleon/Gengar,

-Machamp
-Kingler
-Garbodor
-Melmetal
-Rillaboom
-Cinderace
-Appletun
-Sandaconda
-Hatterene
-Duraludon

There's actually not a lot left. There will probably some more new ones in future games though

Dark Espeon

Dark Avatar
Not including Inteleon/Gengar,

-Machamp
-Kingler
-Garbodor
-Melmetal
-Rillaboom
-Cinderace
-Appletun
-Sandaconda
-Hatterene
-Duraludon

There's actually not a lot left. There will probably some more new ones in future games though

I heared that Flapple and Appletun share the same G-Max form. I would assume that Cinderace and Rillaboom will receive their G-Max form as promo cards since Rillaboom V was a rapid strike promo while Cinderace V was a single strike promo and both came with a card that can be traded for their VMAX form.

zzzeraora

Aspiring Trainer
I could see that.

OR
TPCi spreads out all of the Eeveelution cards among two different sets and Promos. Because keeping everything nice and together seems to be difficult for them sometimes.
Remember when they just randomu sold Zekrom GX in a box, but Reshiram was in a set? I s2g they're being ran by children...