'Shiny Star V' Announced for November, Plus Blastoise and Venusaur VMAX!

Eternatus VMAX gets a black/gold too!?

Somewhere, somehow... someone is going to complete this entire set. That scares me.

Well, Eternatus V was forseeable, but I didn't forsee Eternatus VMAX also getting the black gold treatment! This is getting more and more epic!!

Welp, Shiny Charizard V's in the set, surprising no one! One of the very rare times that we beat Japan to the punch!

206 blipbug
207 dottler
208 orbeetle
211 applin
212 flapple
213 appletun
217 sizzlipede
218 centiskorch
221 suicune
222 darumaka-g
223 darmanitan-g
227 chewtle
228 drednaw
229 cramorant
234 eiscue
235 dracovish
236 arctovish
238 yamper
239 boltund
240 toxel
241 toxtricity
244 dracozolt
245 arctozolt
246 ponyta-g
247 rapidash-g
248 corsola-g
249 cursola
253 hattena
254 hattrem
255 hatterene
256 miclery
257 alcremie
258 indeedee
259 dreepy
260 drakloak
261 dragapult
264 yamask-g
265 runerigus
266 rolycoly
267 carkoal
268 coalossal
269 sillicobra
270 sandaconda
271 clobbopus
272 grapploct
273 falinks
274 stonjourner
277 zigzagoon-g
278 linoone-g
279 obstagoon
280 nickit
281 thievul
282 impidimp
283 morgrem
284 grimmsnarl
287 stunfisk-g
288 corviknight
289 cufant
290 copperajah
291 duraludon
300 rookidee
301 corvisquire
302 wooloo
303 dubwool
310 centiskorch vmax
311 lapras v
312 lapras vmax
314 toxtricity v
315 toxtricity vmax
321 grimmsnarl v
322 grimmsnarl vmax
323 ditto v
324 ditto vmax
325 dubwool v

edit: figured it probably wouldnt be the legendaries as shinies, grimmsnarl officially revealed

Last edited:
I was hoping a new playable toxicroak v and vmax shiny where a part of this set

We've only put a dent in those 140 cards! This Mad Party's going all night long!! Now then, anyone for darts and punk rock?

Say, that shiny Grimmsnarl uses a full-art for its base that we've never seen before... does this mean we could see a regular full-art Grimmsnarl V and (maybe) a Rainbow Grimmsnarl VMAX like what Charizard got?

Last edited:
Alright, so while Hidden Fates had 35 Shiny GXs, SSV only has 23 Vs and VMAXs. Somewhat of a downscale, but then we have the 4 black gold cards to make up for it, and the other 100 Shiny Pokemon that have yet to be seen, about 15 or so of which we've already seen! This will be very interesting!

I am alright with the low number of V and Vmax in this set because that makes it much easier for me and other collectors to complete. Looks solid so far. Grimmsnarl for the win

I am alright with the low number of V and Vmax in this set because that makes it much easier for me and other collectors to complete. Looks solid so far. Grimmsnarl for the win
Don't get too lax about it! While HF had 45 regular Shiny Pokemon, SSV will have ONE HUNDRED, if my foresight is right! It's still gonna be a tough master set to crack!

please give us shiny fossils please give us shiny fossils please give us shiny fossils please give us shiny fossils please give us shiny fossils please give us shiny fossils please give us shiny fossils

I NEED Arctozolt in all its shiny glory
Your wish might be granted? We've got 1/4 of them so far. Sure hope the rest of them give us a shiny...

Are gold zacian and zamazenta pulled from this set as well? Thought they were exclusive to the ultra premium collection

Are gold zacian and zamazenta pulled from this set as well? Thought they were exclusive to the ultra premium collection
Japan's going to get these in this set. Their cards differ in release from ours. Our version of this set, much like Hidden Fates was different from GX Ultra Shiny, will be different from Shiny Star V. So, while we got the gold Dogs in the Ultra Premium collection, they get them in Shiny Star V.

Japan's going to get these in this set. Their cards differ in release from ours. Our version of this set, much like Hidden Fates was different from GX Ultra Shiny, will be different from Shiny Star V. So, while we got the gold Dogs in the Ultra Premium collection, they get them in Shiny Star V.

Ah gotcha! Thank you for the clarification!

Say, that shiny Grimmsnarl uses a full-art for its base that we've never seen before... does this mean we could see a regular full-art Grimmsnarl V and (maybe) a Rainbow Grimmsnarl VMAX like what Charizard got?

Lycanroc GX (Dusk) never got a normal Full Art, so I wouldn't have high hopes.

Is... Is that a shiny Galarian Darumaka?? So, that means Galarian Darmanitan's getting one too, right?

Did they just give the Galar form of my favorite Pokemon a shiny card?

I'm... So happy right now. This almost makes up for them not including the Piplup line in GX Ultra Shiny. Almost.

please give us shiny fossils please give us shiny fossils please give us shiny fossils please give us shiny fossils please give us shiny fossils please give us shiny fossils please give us shiny fossils

I NEED Arctozolt in all its shiny glory
Today’s your lucky day!

Shiny cheeto birb returns in smaller form. Also SHNY RUNERIGUS, ORBEETLE AND DRACOZOLT AAAAA
Fossilhypefossilhypefossilhype

Also I'm honestly more hyped for the non-Vs than the Vs. They just all look so much cleaner and less clunky. Like come on CHANGE THE POSE DAMNIT

Back