'Shiny Star V' Announced for November, Plus Blastoise and Venusaur VMAX!

If there's one thing I love collecting, it's FA Supporters. These are wonderful as always! Jury's out about whether these will be in the regular or SV subset when they come in English. I hope most of them will be in the regular set, though, just so they'll be easier to pull!

Seeing as how some of the cards got leaked in English, what's the 4.5 set even called??

Also pretty funny we're getting all these cards and have yet to get the missing sun moon full arts and gold tag team. Come on gold Charizard Reshiram for BIGGEST chase money card ever printed.

I might be reading into this a bit too much.

But does the Ball Guy full art possibly suggest the return of Level Ball as an item card?

Quick, Poke and Great already exist as cards. With only these cards to choose from, Ball Guy seems a bit weak.

Shiny Bunnlby looks like it jumped into a coal mine and shiny Falinks looks like it sat out in the sun too long and got over tanned lol.

the regular shiny set list is now basically confirmed to be all galar pokemon (except legendaries) including regional forms and their respective evolution lines as regular cards, plus suicune, rotom, dedenne, cinccino line, swanna line, bunnelby, oranguru

shiny V/Vmax include charizard, charizard vmax, and all the non-legendary V/VMax in the set except crobat which will be a promo (its VMax will be a shiny though)

the last two shiny V cards occupy 2 of the three slots between falinks V and ditto V (the third will be crobat-vmax) so it has to be either be zacian/zamazenta, eternatus and its vmax or two additional dark or steel types that arent in the base set (it's almost impossible for it to be fighting, though theres a slim chance it could be a curveball normal type like meowth and its vmax)

im leaning eternatus V/vmax as zacian/zamazenta will have the gold secret rares but i could see it being something else

please give us shiny fossils please give us shiny fossils please give us shiny fossils please give us shiny fossils please give us shiny fossils please give us shiny fossils please give us shiny fossils

I NEED Arctozolt in all its shiny glory

OOOOHHHHH SNAP, It's finally happening!!! That black gold Eternatus V came out of nowhere! It's as stunning as the other two black gold Legendaries!

Back