'Shiny Star V' Announced for November, Plus Blastoise and Venusaur VMAX!

OVERGRO

Pokemon is lyfe.
I wonder if the shiny Pokemon will be secret rares in the English set as well. Has that been revealed yet?

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
Maybe in January's expansion?
I wonder if the shiny Pokemon will be secret rares in the English set as well. Has that been revealed yet?
I dunno if I tell you this already. But recently, someone leaked SWSH 4.5, the Feb set which guess what? Shiny Star V, it was spreading thru Social Media and the owner of the news deleted it because it got it in an unpleasant manner. The set contains 72 main set cards and 122 Shiny Vault cards. The main set consists of the three new ARs revealed. Plus, the confirmation of Charizard VMAX and Lapras VMAX, Lapras was SV111/SV122.

AcePlayz

Just call me, the Pokemon Master!
Are the shiny reprints going to extend their life in standard? Or are the originals the same block?

Tytus

Expanded Best Format
Is it just me or does piers look more like a kid in this card. I actually like it more than his previous full art.

treeckonation

Treecko is a good pokemon
if you look at piers you can see he is younger that is a cool detail so maybe a fill in for a timeline?

ApricornNut

Optimistic Trainer/Collector
Oh God, I'm a sucker for Naoki Saito's Full Arts, and that new Marnie is no exception. They just explode with energy and cuteness! I NEED both of those!!