September 2020 TCG Merchandise Revealed!

johnwick

Aspiring Trainer
Let's see... Pikachu, Eevee and evolutions, Psyduck, and also what appears to be Jiren's skull.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Will these products ever be available outside Japan?
Usually not, I don't think. I can't recall if any of these kinds of things ever got outside of Japan but there might be one or two exceptions? You're pretty much stuck importing them if you want any though.

Gardevoir Admirer

Aspiring Trainer
Usually not, I don't think. I can't recall if any of these kinds of things ever got outside of Japan but there might be one or two exceptions? You're pretty much stuck importing them if you want any though.
Ah, what a shame. Thank you for the clarification though. Do you happen to know any good site for importing merch like this?

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Ah, what a shame. Thank you for the clarification though. Do you happen to know any good site for importing merch like this?
Sorry, I'm not too well-versed in importing Pokemon stuff, I don't really bother with collecting the JP TCG. I'm sure there's a lot of people on here who do though, you could always open up a thread in the forum maybe, asking for some advice. Or if someone here on this thread knows offhand, that could help too.

Emerfirek

Aspiring Trainer
Are they really going to change the official name of the discard pile to "trash"? Also Active w/ "Battle Field"? What's up w/ that?

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Are they really going to change the official name of the discard pile to "trash"? Also Active w/ "Battle Field"? What's up w/ that?
Pretty sure that's been how they've been doing them on Japanese playmats for years now. These aren't coming to the west and if they did they'd change them to the localized names we normally use (Discard, Active, etc)

ShinxieDim

bbbbbbbbbbbbbb
Time to dump $50 to get one of these sets of sleeves because TPCi wouldn't dare to sell us ones that don't look like they were crumpled and flattened out again

Not to mention that they're exclusive to ETBs

Last edited:

bbb888

Same user name as my Pokémon YouTube channel
You can try AmiAmi. They are usually cheap but sell out super fast! Every purchase earns you points that you can use as discounts for future purchases!
You can also try eBay user named poly_100. I've been buying from him for years, very trustworthy. There are other great sellers too, but always be careful doing online shopping.
Best of Luck!

don()shinobi

PokeBeach's Yu-Gi-Oh enthusiast. I guess.
Some of these sleeves are absolutely based.
And then we have Eevee, the forced second mascot of the franchise.