Alternate Artwork of Indeedee V Revealed in Chinese!

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Shiny Star V, what’s th-Oh right. I forgot about that. The Japanese release schedule for the TCG going 500 miles an hour ever since Sun and Moon makes you forget sometimes. Especially if you don’t really care, lol.

It’s so weird to me that they’re already getting a reprint set, this generation still feels like it came out like, two months ago. Sun and Moon did the same thing in Japan right?

Kaizaac

Aspiring Trainer
Shiny Star V, what’s th-Oh right. I forgot about that. The Japanese release schedule for the TCG going 500 miles an hour ever since Sun and Moon makes you forget sometimes. Especially if you don’t really care, lol.

It’s so weird to me that they’re already getting a reprint set, this generation still feels like it came out like, two months ago. Sun and Moon did the same thing in Japan right?
I think it feels like that because of lockdown and events being cancelled.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
I think it feels like that because of lockdown and events being cancelled.
Perhaps that has something to do with it. I think it's also that I'm coming from a situation where this generation's TCG really hasn't been holding my interest at all, so all the new stuff just kinda lumps together because I don't really care much for Gen 8 as a whole, but more specifically with the TCG the look of V/VMax cards, the massive setlists (Again a problem with Gen 7 as well), and just kinda the direction the TCG has been going in since XY ended (that's not to say Sun and Moon did some things right-Tag Teams had some stellar artwork, but the bland Full Arts, Rainbow Rares, and Secret Rares really were awful, which they KEPT a lot of this generation too to my dismay), so my attention on it has been less and less, which is why I could see it all blending in, at least for me.

don()shinobi

PokeBeach's Yu-Gi-Oh enthusiast. I guess.
Of course the Chinese set uses the male Indeedee over the female. Nothing about this surprises me.

Craigyboy88

ポケモン大好き
Perhaps that has something to do with it. I think it's also that I'm coming from a situation where this generation's TCG really hasn't been holding my interest at all, so all the new stuff just kinda lumps together because I don't really care much for Gen 8 as a whole, but more specifically with the TCG the look of V/VMax cards, the massive setlists (Again a problem with Gen 7 as well), and just kinda the direction the TCG has been going in since XY ended (that's not to say Sun and Moon did some things right-Tag Teams had some stellar artwork, but the bland Full Arts, Rainbow Rares, and Secret Rares really were awful, which they KEPT a lot of this generation too to my dismay), so my attention on it has been less and less, which is why I could see it all blending in, at least for me.

As a collector, you've summed up my feelings perfectly! It just seems non-stop and so overwhelming! Anyway, I'm glad the TCG is still thriving though.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
As a collector, you've summed up my feelings perfectly! It just seems non-stop and so overwhelming! Anyway, I'm glad the TCG is still thriving though.
It's not often I see someone who shares my sentiments on this! I've honestly kinda just given up on collecting most of Gen 7 and 8. There's too many cards I just don't care to collect, mostly rainbows and gold items I have no attachment to. There's parts I do want to get, I think that at this point I just want to get the RA/Full Art Tag Teams and finish up Shining Legends/Hidden Fates. That and pretty much any Charizard that comes out. But otherwise nothing really keeps my interest. Luckily, that means I can continue working on the generations I actually care about (1-6) and not have to worry about a flood of new cards releasing. It's kinda nice like that.

And I definitely agree, it's nice to know that this hobby is still popular and people still have interest in it. I might not like what most of the franchise is doing (I've become mainly a Pokemon Go player as of late because everything else doesn't really appeal to me), but I'm glad it's still enjoyed by so many people to this day.