'Ultra Premium Box,' 'Elite Trainer Box Plus,' and More 'Champion's Path' Products in November!

Xeno

Zacian: The best boi
There's no such thing as "Jumbo Marnie Box" it can't hurt you, Normal Marnie box.

Jumbo Marnie Box: hello there.

FrozenLionheart

Aspiring Trainer
Is the premium GX box still under the same name I wonder, the champions path ETB was originally listed to come out on September 18th and delayed by a week.... and Ultra Premium Box kinda feels a way of linking it to the Sun and Moon and well it comes out in November too so hopefully they pushed it back a couple of weeks if its the same product? (doubtful especially if they decide to do something like the UPC for Hidden Fates and includes another card holder.... which could easily be Gigantamax Charizard for all we know if we are still going to be getting champion's path products till at least mid November, if it turns out to be something along those lines just hope it's better made)

Kinda curious about the ETB+ especially if they do something to make it more useful doing a combination of the ETB and a trainers toolkit would be nice and a promo card or something on top would be a good way of trying to make the game more accessible to players. Looking forward to seeing more to do with the ETB+ the game has needed somewhat of a revamp product wise so if this is the start of that in a more positive outlook would be good especially with the amount of secret rares in sets these days.

Last edited:

DMYSYS

Aspiring Trainer
Stop giving me reasons to post about the possibility of the Tag Team GX cards getting an English release, I just put the idea to rest and here we are again

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Stop giving me reasons to post about the possibility of the Tag Team GX cards getting an English release, I just put the idea to rest and here we are again
Watch it just be another lazily thrown together bunch of Pokémon-V that have nothing to do with each other, only existing to break peoples hopes for the Tag Teams coming out.

Matthew the Fairy Lover

The Lover of everything Fairy
I'm so tired of European players getting the shaft from products like this over the US players. Why do they get the better version with the playmat and we get the bad version with the poster and jumbo card? The European version of products like this always gets replaces the cool part/parts like the playmat in this product with the shitty jumbo cards that are useless and are just more trouble then they are worth to protect and to store. Jumbo cards aren't that popular anyway and are quite niche.

Wouldn't it be great if all markets get both versions so the buyer can have the option between the playmat version or the poster/jumbo card version? It makes the playerbase happy that they have the choice in what version to buy and it makes Pokemon happy as it makes them more money with the multiple versions in more areas.

Another issue is the cost to import. I like the cool designs of the playmats that come in these products and I would like to own them and to use them in games but it seems this is will be another playmat I can't get. However, since for some reason Pokemon seems it is a good idea to lock playmats in the US versions of the products that include them you have to buy them from the US and include a big shipping fee on top. Seems like Pokemon is once again putting US players first over everyone else with giving them the better deal here. Pokemon realise that people outside the US play your game too.

johnwick

Aspiring Trainer
As soon as we get confirmation that the new Plus ETB have Promo Charizard V Max RR, I'm buying out 2 Distributors with my "account number." Dropshipping is all fair here

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
Lemme Guess, is it the product, the huge $100 box one with the Poke Ball design on the cover with 10 packs inside with a bunch of stuff?

Tytus

Expanded Best Format
Ah yes more products for TPCI to make their money off of. What is funny is that they keep releasing this stuff even though no in person tournaments are happening. This will have a direct correlation to the market as people won't buy as much therefor leading to over stock.

snoopy369

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Don't forget that as much as these help Pokémon's bottom line, they're helping LGS's bottom lines even more in many cases. Not all - some will end up overstocking - but for a lot of LGSs, this is how they bring people into the store right now when they can't have games going.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Sad for me that it’s Probably not anything to do with the Tag Teams if it’s only two promos. Probably just more thrown-together V promos that barely have anything to do with each other. 16 packs sounds nice and the two sets of sleeves, but I’m skipping this one most likely, I’d rather just get singles.

That being said, I’m going to be incredibly disappointed if we don’t get the TT cards we don’t have from Tag All Stars, especially considering they released the FAs from BoXY in 2017. I would have loved if they had made those our special set, but instead we got Champions Path which I have absolutely zero interest in. Oh well.

SoFarSoGood

Porygon enthraller, and enthusiast
Depending if the packs are all Vivid Voltage or a mix, could be that TPCI printed with anticipation of larger amounts of sales in a world without a pandemic, and now need to drop excess packs in these auxiliary products.

With the over printing of products from the time when Pokemon Go came out, it took years to deal with the excess Evolutions and Steam siege and You can guarantee they'll take action to not allow that to ever happen again. it's the very reason we have the 2-pack from Darkness Ablaze, too many excess packs from poor sales over lock down.

Stu4488

Aspiring Trainer
I'm thinking its 2 urshifu forms a red colour half the box and a blue colour same on the dice sleeves etc.