Finished Big Brother 9: Arcade

Status
Not open for further replies.

FourteenAlmonds

Helipotile
Oh shoot I left this a bit late, hey.

I don’t really want to nominate anyone, but I guess I’ll go with Nola and Cheez as my nominations for eviction. Out of everyone, you guys have been put up for nomination before, and you’ve been giving me pretty much radio silence. It’s sad that it had to come to this, but it’s getting into crunch time now. I have to make a choice :/

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Power of Veto:

Alright, Almonds has nominated Cheez and Nola for eviction. Now, the Power of Veto will commence. The HOH, the 2 nominees, and 3 randomly selected players will compete for the Power of Veto. In addition, the winner will earn 1 Play Token as an additional prize! For the veto competition, it's one that could leave you dizzy...

Feed the Beet Plus!

Participants:
HOH: @FourteenAlmonds
Nominee: @cheezee weeñ
Nominee: @Babywinds
Random Draw: @Amici
Random Draw: @Turtwig
Random Draw: @scattered mind

You have until June 11th at 12:00PM EST to submit a score for this competition, giving you about 48 hours. I am open to discussion when it comes to how long competitions should be, especially as the season gets tighter and fewer houseguests remain. Any changes in the length of a competition will be based on the house's overall opinion on a fair length.

A reminder that you need two sources of documentation for your submissions (your name, a PokéBeach tab, etc.) to prove the screenshot was taken by you. As long as it's visible on-screen, drawn on, or through a Notepad app, that's fine. All submissions must be made directly to the host either through 1-on-1 DMs or through your Diary Room. If a submission is invalid, you will be notified and be told what the problem is.

Discussion in any 1-on-1 chats and alliances is allowed.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Power of Veto: Results

Hello houseguests! With the competition over, let's take a look at the top 3 placements, and who won the POV competition...

1st place: @scattered mind with 17,604 points!
2nd place: @FourteenAlmonds with 17,016 points!
3rd place: @Amici with 16,805 points!

Congratulations Scattered, you have won the Power of Veto, and the Play Token that comes with it! Within the next 24 hours, or by June 12th at 12:00PM EST, you must decide if you'd like to save 1 of the 2 nominees from eviction, or keep the nominations the same.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Eviction Ceremony:

Alright, @cheezee weeñ and @Babywinds are the final nominees for this week. As Head of Household, Almonds cannot vote. Everyone else, please privately cast your vote for the nominee that you want to be evicted by tagging me in your DR, and making your decision. There are 6 voters this week, and so it takes 4 votes to be evicted. If there is a tie, Almonds must cast the deciding vote here in the thread.

Houseguests, you have 21 hours, or until June 12th at 12:00PM EST to send in your vote to evict. As decided by you all, the results will be posted before that if every single vote is accounted for.

A reminder that on the way out, the evicted houseguest will bequeath any Play Tokens they have to a player of their choice.

Special announcement houseguests! Some of you have speculated about this for a bit, but it's time to announce that the person evicted will become the first member of the jury! All 9 of you will either be in the Final 2, making your case for why you should win, or on the Jury of 7, the jury that will decide the winner of this game!

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Eviction Results:

Houseguests. You've all cast your votes, and it is time to reveal the fifth evicted houseguest of the season. By a vote of 4-2...

@cheezee weeñ, you have been evicted from the Big Brother house.

Now, we have a special case in this scenario. @Turtwig decided to play the Blue Button for Cheez, activating the Fictional Failure. Since this power has been played for Cheez in the case he was evicted, Cheez will receive a task to complete within the next 24 hours. Cheez will be unable to communicate with the other houseguests during this task. If anyone is caught trying to converse with him about the game during this time, warnings will be dished out.

If he fails to complete the task, he will be evicted for good, and will be the first member of our jury. If he succeeds, however, his eviction will be labeled "fake", and he will continue to play as a regular houseguest. In addition, if he passes the task he will receive Immunity for his first week back in the house. This task is...

Choppy Orc!

When playing the game, please select the "Speedrun" option. Cheez, you must complete a run of this game in less 170 seconds in order to stay in the house. You have 24 hours to accomplish this, or until June 12th, 2020 at 11PM EST.

In the meantime, for the rest of the house, the Token Shop is open once again...

TOKEN SHOP - Week 6:

Impulse of Immunity - If the HOH attempts to nominate the buyer, they will be announced as safe, and the HOH will have to name another nominee. This power will automatically be activated, can only be used once, and expires when there are 5 houseguests left in the game. [2 PLAY TOKENS]

You have been notified in advance of this items’ sale, and it will be available for purchase in 12 hours, or at 11AM EST today. The first person to purchase this item in exchange for 2 Play Tokens will receive it, and the house will be notified once it is purchased.

Cheez's tokens (if any) have not yet been willed to someone, and by extension, he is not permitted to spend said tokens on this advantage.

Last edited:

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Fictional Failure Results:

Houseguests. As you've all known, Cheez has been evicted by the house, but was given an opportunity to win his way back in. It's been 24 hours since he was given his task, and it is time to check in on his progress.

@cheezee weeñ has failed his task, meaning he has been officially evicted. He is the first member of the jury, meaning he will vote for a winner at the end of the season.

The evicted houseguest has been alerted in their Diary Room of their requirement to bequeath any Play Tokens they have to another houseguest of their choice. As for the rest of you, expect the HOH post to go up in 12-14 hours.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Week 6:

Hello houseguests! It is now Week 6, we're halfway there! 5 weeks are down, and 5 more weeks remain until we have our Final 2, and this game's finale is upon us!

Head of Household:

Alright, let's get to this week's HOH competition! This competition requires good use of your time, nothing else. Some on-the-fly talents could earn you 2 Play Tokens if you excel. It's...

A Live Flash Game!

You have until June 15th at 12:00PM EST to schedule a time with me to play this flash game live, giving you just under 48 hours. Once you confirm you are available, you will have 30 minutes to play the flash game, and no more. I will give further instruction when it is time for you to play the game. Almonds, as outgoing HOH, will not compete in this competition.

Discussion in any 1-on-1 chats and alliances is NOT allowed when it comes to the HOH competition. Warnings will be dished out if there's discussion about the competition. About anything else, conversation is allowed.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Head of Household: Results

Hello houseguests! All of you have completed the competition, and it's time to see how it all went down. Let's see who the top 3 placements were...

1st place: @Mora with 722,415 points!
2nd place: @Turtwig with 266,560 points!
3rd place: @Vom with 216,905 points!

Congratulations Mora, you are the new Head of Household, and will receive the 2 Play Tokens that come with it! It is your responsibility to nominate 2 houseguests this week, at risk of being evicted from the house and out of the game. You have until June 16th at 1:00AM EST to name your nominees in this thread.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Power of Veto:

Alright, Mora has nominated Nola and Scattered for eviction. Now, the Power of Veto will commence. The HOH, the 2 nominees, and 3 randomly selected players will compete for the Power of Veto. For the veto competition, it's one that might leave you running to the kitchen...

Food Stack!

Participants:
HOH: @Mora
Nominee: @Babywinds
Nominee: @scattered mind
Random Draw: @Amici
Random Draw: @The Last Shaymin
Random Draw: @FourteenAlmonds

You have until June 17th at 12:00PM EST to submit a score for this competition, giving you about 45.5 hours. I am open to discussion when it comes to how long competitions should be, especially as the season gets tighter and fewer houseguests remain. Any changes in the length of a competition will be based on the house's overall opinion on a fair length.

A reminder that you need two sources of documentation for your submissions (your name, a PokéBeach tab, etc.) to prove the screenshot was taken by you. As long as it's visible on-screen, drawn on, or through a Notepad app, that's fine. All submissions must be made directly to the host either through 1-on-1 DMs or through your Diary Room. If a submission is invalid, you will be notified and be told what the problem is.

Discussion in any 1-on-1 chats and alliances is allowed.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Power of Veto: Results

Hello houseguests! With the competition over, let's take a look at the top 3 placements, and who won the POV competition...

1st place: @Mora with 470 points!
2nd place: @FourteenAlmonds with 96 points!
3rd place: N/A

As you can see, plenty of people took zeroes this time, but... congratulations Mora, you have won the Power of Veto, and full control for the week! Within the next 24 hours, or by June 18th at 12:00PM EST, you must decide if you'd like to save 1 of the 2 nominees from eviction, or keep the nominations the same.

Unfortunately, it's time for the first warning of the season. @Babywinds (Nola) was unable to submit this round, and has received their first warning, which will come in the form of 10% off of their next score.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Special Announcement

Alright, Mora has chosen Vom as his replacement nominee. However, Vom is the holder of the Impulse of Immunity advantage! A reminder that this power is automatically triggered to remove the holder from the block, granting them immunity for the rest of the week. As such, Vom has now been removed from the block, and is immune. @Mora, please name another replacement nominee.

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
I would've edited this but this works too well especially since before all this we got mora to think I did not have the immunity.
C3F0A83ECCE4DA1726BCF962427A6C06BC383B7A

Status
Not open for further replies.