'League Battle Decks' Info Revealed, Replacing Battle Arena Decks!

blackjack61105

Aspiring Trainer
Also, anyone done a Pokebeach article or forum about Costco selling Pokemon Cards again? Or is it not worth anyone's time since it's the 2 Box pack (Sharpedo EX and Camerupt EX Boxes) & (Primarina GX and Incineroar GX Boxes)?
i meant to put wouldn't. oops. that cards gonna be like 50$ and everyone's gonna have to buy it if they want their deck to be good

Clam

Almost decent
Will Clam and his friends finally obtain the mythical jirachi or will team rocket already have stole it? find out next time on Pokemon the Trading Card Game

Clam

Almost decent
I heard dedenne GXs were meant to be in these? Or am I thinking of a different product?
your thinking of the "trainers toolkit" I think THE POKÉMON TCG: TRAINER’S TOOLKIT INCLUDES:

• More than 50 useful cards to power up your decks, including dozens of Trainer cards and 2 Dedenne-GX
• Special versions of Pokégear 3.0, Pokémon Communication, and Reset Stamp with all-new art
• More than 100 Energy cards, including Special Energy
• 4 Pokémon TCG booster packs
• 65 card sleeves to protect your deck
• A Deck Builder’s Guide
• A complete Pokémon TCG rulebook
• A set of 7 tournament-legal dice
• 2 condition markers
• A code card for the Pokémon TCG Online

copy and pasted from that article about the trainers toolkit

ShaunTheBoufflant

Like No One Ever Was
your thinking of the "trainers toolkit" I think THE POKÉMON TCG: TRAINER’S TOOLKIT INCLUDES:

• More than 50 useful cards to power up your decks, including dozens of Trainer cards and 2 Dedenne-GX
• Special versions of Pokégear 3.0, Pokémon Communication, and Reset Stamp with all-new art
• More than 100 Energy cards, including Special Energy
• 4 Pokémon TCG booster packs
• 65 card sleeves to protect your deck
• A Deck Builder’s Guide
• A complete Pokémon TCG rulebook
• A set of 7 tournament-legal dice
• 2 condition markers
• A code card for the Pokémon TCG Online

copy and pasted from that article about the trainers toolkit
When is that due out?

Clam

Almost decent
The “Trainers Toolkit” will release on June 26th for $29.99!

ALSO copy and pasted from that article

CharizaedXbest

Aspiring Trainer
What the shiezer? I could go to any league cup with any of these decks and make a good placement what the? 4 JIRACHI'S???? 25$?? Well done Pokemon you made a product that basically makes the card worth less. I'm actually happy about this. I still think the Reshizard deck is the better deck, but man oh man, the only card I would change in the pikarom deck is yeet the aipom and put in a Thunder Mountain, maybe add a Stadium Nav.

I like pokemon

Aspiring Trainer
What the shiezer? I could go to any league cup with any of these decks and make a good placement what the? 4 JIRACHI'S???? 25$?? Well done Pokemon you made a product that basically makes the card worth less. I'm actually happy about this. I still think the Reshizard deck is the better deck, but man oh man, the only card I would change in the pikarom deck is yeet the aipom and put in a Thunder Mountain, maybe add a Stadium Nav.
I too feel that 4 Jirachis for $25 is INSANE and that reshizard is the better deck. However, the decks are meant to stay in rotation which is why there's no thunder mountain of electropower(If they werent rotating then yes, they definetly should be added).

TheTempest

Aspiring Trainer
I hope that Jirachi will just go down in price and that the price of the Pikarom deck won't just skyrocket instead...

ForeverRanger91

Aspiring Trainer
If I bought these it would be for the staples that they contain. Not really interested in playing either ReshiZard or PikaRom but those staples are hard to pass up.

Edit: Found a reliable place that still has them in stock. Decided to buy the ReshiZard one because it is the most complete for what the deck might look like post rotation. Granted I have the cards needed to tweak them both but still.

Last edited:

johnwick

Aspiring Trainer
There's this person that I barely know over on a Poke FB group page that felt betrayed when 1 eBay store cancelled his order for these decks. He started ranting about how he's going to buy small under $1 items and always leave negative feedback to damage the store's reputation. Mod turned off the comments but was able to lastly reply that he'll make numerous eBay accounts to keep leaving negative reviews. Damn. Lol

ForeverRanger91

Aspiring Trainer
Might grab one of these to carry to locals in case a new play needs a deck. Going to also pick up a batch of Ultra Pro Matte's though because those glossy sleeves suck.

Bones

Aspiring Trainer
If I bought these it would be for the staples that they contain. Not really interested in playing either ReshiZard or PikaRom but those staples are hard to pass up.

Edit: Found a reliable place that still has them in stock. Decided to buy the ReshiZard one because it is the most complete for what the deck might look like post rotation. Granted I have the cards needed to tweak them both but still.

Would you mind PM me the name of the store? All my regular stores cancelled their preorders :(

johnwick

Aspiring Trainer
Would you mind PM me the name of the store? All my regular stores cancelled their preorders :(

I haven't had that problem, but 2 others I know also had their preorders cancelled. What's up with the stores cancelling their orders?