Finished Fog of War III: TeamAqua Wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mora

Don't Panic
Fog Of War Night 3

gridmap.png

This phase ends 11pm GMT May 7th.

You might notice something different about the map--it's smaller! Kind of like PUBG, except you don't have to worry about getting caught outside the map. Now that there's less players, you guys need less space. Simple as that.

???’s Scout Ability was activated.
???’s Scout Ability was activated.
mirdo used ##FIRE:Q7. Jadethepokemontrainer was hit!
mirdo fired first today and received 3000 gold.
NinjaPenguin used ##FIRE MIDAS CANNONBALL: Q4. Jadethepokemontrainer was sunk!
NinjaPenguin fired second today and received 2000 gold.
The Last Shaymin used ##FIRE: H8. It hit water.
The Last Shaymin fired third today and received 1000 gold.
bbninjas used ##FIRE: O12. Dusk Form Lycanroc was hit!
bbninjas fired fourth today and received 500 gold.
Celever used ##FIRE: L12. Dusk Form Lycanroc was hit!
Blakers used ##FIRE: K12. Dusk Form Lycanroc was sunk!
TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK used ##FIRE: B12. It hit water.
Ephemera used ##FIRE: G8. It hit water.
Alfze used ##FIRE: C3. It hit water.

You may:
  • PM me with commands for Night-specific Abilities or Items.
  • PM me to purchase Items and Abilities from the Bazaar
  • Communicate with your team in your team’s conversation.
  • Trade Items or gold with players on your team in your team’s conversation. Both parties must agree, and you must also tag me in the trade.
You may not:
  • Post in this thread during the Night Phase.
  • Move your ship (unless you have an Ability or Item that lets you do so).

Bazaar

Items and Abilities are sold on a first-come-first-serve basis. I will post a log of purchases / commands at the end of the phase. This log will reveal which Items / Abilities were bought as well as any commands made during the Night Phase, but not by who. If you make any invalid commands, you will be informed promptly.

Items:

Bar Shot – 7040 gold
Wreaks havoc upon mast and sails. Any ship you hit with this command cannot use their Abilities until the beginning of the next Day Phase.

Chain Shot - 5000 gold
Wreaks havoc upon mast and sails. Any ship you hit with this command cannot move with the effect of any Items or Abilities until the beginning of the next Day Phase.

Javelin - 6800 gold
A missile with a sophisticated guidance system. Your shot is guaranteed to hit the targeted player. This shot will not reveal players on the grid-map. You may only use one Javelin per game.

Weather Sponge - 2500 gold
Soaks up all the currently-active Environmental Conditions. (Environmental Conditions have no effect on this Item.)

Lunar Geoswitcher 20,000 gold (1 available)
Switches your location with the targeted player at the beginning of the following Day Phase.

Row, Row, Row Your Boat - 6000 gold
You may move your ship during the Day Phase. You can't fire during the Day Phase you use this Item.

Jar o' Dirt - 8000 gold (1 available)
???

Purified Water - 4000 gold
Remove all negative effects on your ship. If there are any Environmental Hazards at your coordinates, those Environmental Hazards are destroyed.

Spyglass - 3000 gold
Privately see the details of any coordinate.

Purchasable Abilities:

Black Market - 8800 gold
Once per Night Phase, you may PM the Game Maker to receive a random Item or sum of gold.

Firebreather - 2500 gold (1 available)
Whenever you hit another player’s ship, that player looses an Item at random from their inventory.

Heavy Hitter - 7,680 gold (1 available)
You may only shoot within a 4-coordinate radius of your ship. Your regular shot becomes Grapeshot.

Naval Ram - 13,000 gold (1 available)
Whenever you collide with another ship, if that collision occurs on your bow, you take no damage from the collision and push the colliding ship back such that none of your coordinates are intersecting. Once during the day phase, you may move a random number of coordinates in the direction you are currently facing.

Port Authority - 8000 gold (1 available)
Once per Night Phase, you may target any player. You will receive detailed information about that player's ship.

Scout - 3750 gold (1 available)At the beginning of each Day Phase, you will be PM’d the details of your neighboring coordinates in a 2-coordinate radius.

Strongboat - 3750 gold (2 available)
This ship is unaffected by Environmental Conditions and Hazards.

Wartime Inventory - 10,000 gold
You may fire twice per Day Phase. You cannot store any Items or gold.

Yellow Fever - 4500 gold (1 available)
During the Night Phase, you may target any player. You will permanently receive one of their Abilities, and they will gain the Yellow Fever Ability in its place.

Flavour does not provide instructions on how to use Abilities/Items - you will receive those instructions after making your purchase.

Mora

Don't Panic
Fog Of War Day 4

gridmap.png

This phase ends 11pm GMT May 11th.

You may:
  • Shoot other players.
  • Shoot your teammates.
  • Choose to not shoot at all.
  • Trade Items and gold with other players but only in this thread.
You may not:
  • Move your ship (unless you have an Ability or Item that lets you do so).
  • Shoot more than once (unless you have an Ability or Item that lets you do so).
Notes:
  • Items are consumables (unless otherwise specified). You use it, it disappears from your inventory.
  • Commands must be posted in this thread unless an Ability or Item specifies otherwise.
  • You may not have more than two Abilities, 50k gold, or 10 Items at any given time.
Activity log:
??? used their Black Market Ability and received an Item.
??? used their Tracking Ability.
??? gave 7500 gold to their teammate.
??? gave 2500 gold to their teammate.
??? bought Wartime Inventory and discarded their Daunt Ability.
??? used their Black Market Ability and received an Item.
??? traded 2500 gold to their teammate in exchange for a Spyglass.
??? bought Jar o' Dirt.
??? gave Grapeshot to their teammate.
??? was dragged to new coordinates via Whirlpool.
??? hit a Fire Barrel and took damage!

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
AHOY! There be a vessel caught in the whirlpool, and a penguin ripe for picking!

##FIRE: D4

Celever

Wheeeee~
##FIRE OCTILLERY SHELL: D13

Aargh, two down and now we can smell blood in the water. This shell worked before, so it'll work again!

Mora

Don't Panic
Victini was determined to wreak vengeance on the Eiscue for sinking his comrade. "Load the grapeshot! They won't even know what hit 'em," said he. They didn't call him the Victory Pokémon for nothing!
FIRE GRAPESHOT: R5
The grapeshot spread out and impacted Eiscue's ship all across its starboard hull, which immediately began to take on water. "This doesn't look good," thought the ice cube.
AHOY! There be a vessel caught in the whirlpool, and a penguin ripe for picking!

##FIRE: D4
Cacturne fired near one of the Whirlpools, uncovered by one of the other ships in the days prior. Smart play by Cacturne, but despite his best efforts, his cannon ball landed at D4 with a plop.
##FIRE OCTILLERY SHELL: D13

Aargh, two down and now we can smell blood in the water. This shell worked before, so it'll work again!
Falinks, still high off the adrenaline from helping sink Lapras the day before, was ready to do some more damage. Plop. Unfortunately, their shot missed.

"Return fire!" commanded Eiscue, gripping the banister for support. He was still recovering from devastation of Victini's shot.
##FIRE: J14
##TRADE: My items and gold to mirdo in exchange for absolutely nothing
And yet another cannonball hits the water with a plop in anticlimactic fashion.

Grid Map

gridmap.png

Mora

Don't Panic
Busted.

##FIRE: R7
"Fire at will!" cried Shaymin.

"Which one's Will!?" returned one of the shipmates, but his partner simply ignored him and obeyed orders. Eiscue sighed a sigh of relief as Shaymin's cannonball landed with a plop just off his bow, but he had the sinking feeling that his relief would be short lived.

Mora

Don't Panic
Okay, everything's fixed. Everyone be sure to reread the results of the last shot

Mora

Don't Panic
This just keeps gettin’ better and better!

##FIRE: R4
Splintered wood and shrapnel went flying in all directions as the final volley penetrated the hull of the damaged vessel. In the distance, Eiscue could be heard crying out in anguish as he prepared to go down with his ship… “Wait a minute, I'm an ice cube! I can float!" he suddenly realized. And with that, he floated off into the horizon, heading South of course to reunite with his kin.

NinjaPenguin has been sunk.
Username: NinjaPenguin
Team: Team 2
Ship: Schooner (Size 3)
Ability 1: Hoist the Sail – Once per Night Phase, you may PM the Game Master with the command ##HOIST THE SAIL. At the beginning of the following Day Phase, you will move to a random coordinate within a 5-point radius of your previous location.
Ability 2: Philosopher's Cannonball - Generate 1000 gold per Day / Night Cycle. Your regular shot becomes Midas Cannonball. You have the Midas Cannonball Item in your inventory for reference, but you do not need it to fire. Use the command “##FIRE MIDAS CANNONBALL: coordinates” to fire.
Gold: 2250
Items:
Midas Cannonball – Post “##FIRE MIDAS CANNONBALL: coordinates” in the thread during the Day to use.
If this shot hits a ship, that ship gains 10k gold. If this shot hits water, a sunken treasure spawns at that location.

Fire Barrel - Post “##USE FIRE BARREL” in the thread either Day or Night to use.
Deploys a Fire Barrel directly behind your ship. The Fire Barrel is an Environmental Hazard. In between every Phase, the Fire Barrel will drift to another nearby coordinate.

Current Coordinates: R4, R5, R6 (Your ship is facing South.)
Current Damage: [X][X][X]
A damaged ship! Let me put you out of your misery.
##FIRE: R3
But Ninetales was a moment too late. The lightning-fast Luxray had already swooped in to steal the kill, leaving Ninetales's shot to follow Eiscue's wreckage to the bottom of the sea.

Grid Map

gridmap.png

mirdo

Seagull Overlord and Business Entrepreneur
"Oh no please take me stuff"
*real footage of when NP got shot from the mirdo ship*
maxresdefault.jpg

(it was 5 am cut me some slack)

Anyway.
I NEED REVENGE
##FIRE:M5

Mora

Don't Panic
I NEED REVENGE
##FIRE:M5

Cramorant: Now that Eiscue is no longer with us, we need to coordinate our shots.
Falinks: Sounds like a plan.
Cramorant: How does M5 sound?
Falinks: Seems alright to me?
Eiscue’s Ghost: o_O
Cramorant: Is there any reason we shouldn’t shoot at M5?
Falinks: Not that I can think of.
Eiscue’s Ghost: :eek:
Cramorant: ##Fire: M5!
Falinks trouper: But Captain!
Eiscue’s Ghost: :mad::mad::mad:

Falinks heard Cramorant’s cannonball whistling through the air. The whistling was growing louder… and louder… and finally, the cannonball crashed right through the deck, only a few feet from where Falinks was standing.

Falinks: …
Falinks: …
Falniks: … … …
Falinks: WAIT, I’M AT M5!

Grid Map

gridmap.png

Status
Not open for further replies.