Finished Fog of War III: TeamAqua Wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mora

Don't Panic
yarr! i shall take revenge on me hearties!!!

##FIRE: H8

Not long after Lapras's ship sank beneath the waves did Shaymin fire his one-volley salute (for he could only manage to spare a single cannonball) for his fallen comrade. "Fare thee well, me friend." said he. Somewhere in the distance, Shaymin's cannonball landed with a plop.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
The grand prize be sunk! But more crews be sitting for pillage!

##FIRE: O12

Mora

Don't Panic
The grand prize be sunk! But more crews be sitting for pillage!

##FIRE: O12

##FIRE: L12
With Lapras out of commission, that left Umbreon's ghost ship as the only visible target. Cacturne, and Falinks both took their shots hoping to be the ones to pillage the abandoned treasure. They heard the satisfactory sound of splintering oak as the mainmast came crashing to the deck, but much to their chagrin, Umbreon's ship was still treading water.

Grid Map
gridmap.png

Mora

Don't Panic
"And now all 'ats left is fer me to take back what's rightfully mine!" said Luxray.
##FIRE: K12
He pulled out his finest bottle and toasted that he was finally rid of that dastardly Umbreon. He and his crew watched in amusement as a powder keg on Umbreon's ship blew. No way she could stay afloat after that explosion, and sure enough, she began to sink beneath the waves. "Good riddance," Luxray muttered.
Username: @Dusk Form Lycanroc
Team: Team 1
Ship: Cruiser (Size 5)
Ability 1: Strongboat – This ship is unaffected by Environmental Conditions and Hazards.
Ability 2: Scout – At the beginning of each Day Phase, you will be PM’d the details of your neighbouring coordinates in a 2-coordinate radius.
Gold: 5000
Items:
Thundershot – Post “##FIRE THUNDERSHOT: coordinates” in the thread during the Day to use.
Any ship you hit with this command can't use the ##FIRE command until the beginning of the next Day Phase.

Current Coordinates: K12, L12, M12, N12, O12 (Your ship is facing East.)
Current Damage: [X][X][X][X][X]

Grid Map

gridmap.png

Mora

Don't Panic
"Ships sure are easier to loot when no one's on them," said Sceptile, joining his teammate Luxray in his toast. "Well, that was fun. Now let's get back to work and find those other ships!"
##FIRE: B12
Everyone still had adrenaline flowing through them and were all hoping for some more action, but alas, the cannonball landed in the water with a meager plop.

Ephemera

just a little longer...
Hm? These ships appear to be much more... furnished than I expected. Maybe these are the profitable seas I've been searching for!

##FIRE: G8

Mora

Don't Panic
Hm? These ships appear to be much more... furnished than I expected. Maybe these are the profitable seas I've been searching for!

##FIRE: G8

JADEEEEE!! ARRRRGGHHHH, YOULL FEED THE FISH YA CACKLE FRUITS!
FIRE: C3
More shots were fired as the day marched on. But the excitement from earlier had waned a great deal, however, and all of them were ultimately misses.

Grid Map

gridmap.png

Mora

Don't Panic
Everyone has fired today, so if you guys want to vote to end the current Day Phase, that would be fine by me!

Ephemera

just a little longer...
##DAYEND

Extended resting hours sound great.

Ninetales yawns, ready to retire for the evening.

Mora

Don't Panic
Votes to end the current Day Phase:

1. Ephemera
2. The Last Shaymin

Night 3 will begin at 7 votes.

Status
Not open for further replies.