'Rebel Clash' English Set List!

Scoop

Literally a sheep
174 Cards. Kinda excited about a smaller set.
This would have sounded completely insane before Gen 7 made it the norm, lol. (It still sounds insane to me, anything past like 120-130 is a giant set to me still, but I'm still half living in the older gens I collected more, so...)

Tytus

Expanded Best Format
It's nice that we are getting some staple cards back like tool scrapper and bosses orders. The Milotic V will be nice to have and the Scoop Up Net will be broken in expanded. Speaking of expanded that Hatternatee may find its way into Trevnoir decks as a way to clean up the extra card before the first attack (we need a ban on Trevnoir anyway). I still miss the days of 100 card sets.:(

Clam

Almost decent
There seems to be quite a few fun cards and im quite excited to see how they are played, if they are played at all..

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Update: We now have more official images of English cards! Contrary to what we posted earlier, we can now confirm Eiscue V will be in the set! The set list has been updated accordingly. Pincurchin V, originally a promo, will be saved for a later set.

Gameguard

Aspiring Trainer
Pincurchin v is in set too its number 72, means the baby not in set. But also means a diff vcard was removed. 14 was listed on site for this set

Last edited:

Mimikeon

Aspiring Trainer
174 Cards. Kinda excited about a smaller set.

This would have sounded completely insane before Gen 7 made it the norm, lol. (It still sounds insane to me, anything past like 120-130 is a giant set to me still, but I'm still half living in the older gens I collected more, so...)

What are you guys talking about? The main set is 192 cards, which is right on par with most sets last year and the year before. Did you get confused and forget that full arts aren't secret rares outside of Japan?

Flygonite

Meta/budget player
What are you guys talking about? The main set is 192 cards, which is right on par with most sets last year and the year before. Did you get confused and forget that full arts aren't secret rares outside of Japan?

Cosmic Eclipse was 236 total + 35 secrets. It isn't on par lol. On what world is 271 on par with 192? It's an 80 cards difference!

Scoop

Literally a sheep
I'm aware, I was just responding to the fact that some consider 174 cards a "small" set these days, I thought it was kinda funny. I mean, 192 is small in comparison to Cosmic Eclipse, among other gargantuan SM sets like @NicoNoo said, but even then.

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Update #2 (11 PM): We’ve confirmed Pincurchin V is in the set. We’re currently investigating if TPCi made an error when stating the number of Pokemon V in the set. They said there would be 16, but unless they removed the regular Sandaconda V, there’s actually 17. Pincurchin V replaces the promo Pincurchin on our list below.