Event Single-Prize Only Online Tournament

Yaginku

H-on Will Save Pokemon
Below are the pairings for the first round. Please contact the person whom you should be playing against and schedule a match. Contact me if there are any problems.
itsAdoggo gracefully donated eight additional boosters! The prize structure is now:
1st place - 6 boosters
2nd - 4 boosters
3rd - 3 boosters
4th - 2 boosters

POKEMON SPO TOURNAMENT
ROUND ONE

itsAdoggo (0/0/0) vs Mega Mewthree (0/0/0)
The Evil Sneasel (0/0/0) vs DashKing (0/0/0)
FourteenAlmonds (0/0/0) vs Angry Bokoblin (0/0/0)
I like pokemon (0/0/0) vs Nano_op12 (0/0/0)

You now have 72 hours to conclude this round. Please report the results immediately after the conclusion of your match.

Yaginku

H-on Will Save Pokemon
Thank you for reporting all of the results. Below are the pairings for the next round.
Btw there is no time limit on the games, not counting the 72 hour period to play the round.

POKEMON SPO TOURNAMENT
ROUND TWO

Nano_op12 (1/0/0) vs Mega Mewthree (1/0/0)
Angry Bokoblin (1/0/0) vs DashKing (0/0/1)
The Evil Sneasel (0/0/1) vs FourteenAlmonds (0/1/0)
I like pokemon (0/1/0) vs itsAdoggo (0/1/0)

itsAdoggo

yamperyamperyamper
I like pokemon, Feel free to message me whenever about what timezone you are in and what times you are available.

I like pokemon

Aspiring Trainer
I won against @itsAdoggo with two wins and zero losses. This event is actually giving me stress ngl no cap. IDK exactly why but I thinks its because of the unexpected matchups I had in the two rounds. Its still fun though!

I like pokemon

Aspiring Trainer
Also... what are some of your guys thoughts on playing on TCGone instead? I feel that it would be much less dependent on obtaining the cards and more dependent on player and deck creativity.

Yaginku

H-on Will Save Pokemon
For some reason PokeBeach stopped sending me all alerts, including e-mail, related to this thread.

Will this tournament be hosted again in the future? I was wondering, if it is, will it be standard or expanded?
My thought was to run this tournament again when Rebel Clash comes out and keep it Standard for now.
Also... what are some of your guys thoughts on playing on TCGone instead? I feel that it would be much less dependent on obtaining the cards and more dependent on player and deck creativity.
I think we can keep it PTCGO, since most non-GX/V cards aren't that difficult to get. However, if anyone needs cards for their decks, I have a pretty big collection and we can trade.

POKEMON SPO TOURNAMENT
ROUND THREE

Angry Bokoblin (2/0/0) vs Nano_op12 (2/0/0)
I like pokemon (1/1/0) vs Mega Mewthree (1/1/0)
FourteenAlmonds (1/1/0) vs itsAdoggo (0/2/0)