Pokémon Is mimiku still good?

Clam

Almost decent
so after the nerf eiscue seems to have taken the place of the invincible for 1 turn effect so is mimikyu still a good pokemon?

by that i mean the nerf is to the disguise ability it now takes 10% dmg instead of none

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
It’s a good Pokémon imo, but even before that nerf which btw I haven’t heard of, it wasn’t THAT good. mainly because of the predictable set it has.
I don’t remember battling against a non SD Mimikyu with Shadow Sneak and Play Rough.

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
I don't think it was ever an amazing Pokémon, but now it definitely is pretty average.

FourteenAlmonds

Helipotile
But is eiscue better?
I just had a look at Eiscue's Bulbapedia page, and at first glance I'd say no. Ice Face doesn't protect against special moves, which is a bit of a problem. As well as this, I'd say that Mimikyu is still better based on movepool and stats as well. Although as @scattered mind said it is highly predictable, I have come across it using Trick Room or even Curse; there's not much that Eiscue has going for it in terms of either offensive prowess or support utility, so I'd say that Mimikyu is still better in my honest opionion.

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
But is eiscue better?
I think Eiscue is a better sweeper because of its moves and stats, but if you're looking strictly for a disguise-like ability then I'd say Mimikyu still has the better one.

AuraJackle

Aspiring Trainer
Eiscue can belly drum and then have its speed doubled so it's a better sweeper at the very least but it's super weak to priority