Discussion Does anybody know of any "glittery" Pokemon cards?

I AM THE BANANA FISH

Aspiring Trainer
Hey This is my first time posting so sorry if I accidentally brake some ancient rule lol.

So I really love cards that have glittery texture like this stunfisk
or this mew ex
does anybody know of any other cards like this??? Looking for cards of any gen.
Thanks!!

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Hey This is my first time posting so sorry if I accidentally brake some ancient rule lol.

So I really love cards that have glittery texture like this stunfisk
or this mew ex
does anybody know of any other cards like this??? Looking for cards of any gen.
Thanks!!
Both of which are from Radiant Collection in Legendary Treasure Set & Generation Settheir numbering are RC?/RC? (First released in japanese's Shiny Collection & PokéKyun Collection respectively)

I AM THE BANANA FISH

Aspiring Trainer
Wow I never thought of the expansion they were from for some reason
does anybody know that any of any other expansions with glittery pokemon cards exist? I know there are some super cool "secret" supporter cards in sword and shield that look glittery. Thanks

Merovingian

Dead Game Enthusiast
The Sword & Shield block looks like it's going to have a glittery texture on all their Secret Rares, so there's that.

As far as OTHER sets go, it would depend on your definition of "glittery". Like, does the "galaxy foil" count as glittery? Does the whole card/most of the card need to look glittery?

I AM THE BANANA FISH

Aspiring Trainer
I guess I really wasn't clear at all when I think about it. My definition of a glittery pokemon card would be that the card has lots of reflective dots on the card (can be anywhere) that are all the same size and pretty close together. So galaxy foil cards don't quite make it as the sizes are too different and are further apart.

Merovingian

Dead Game Enthusiast
I guess I really wasn't clear at all when I think about it. My definition of a glittery pokemon card would be that the card has lots of reflective dots on the card (can be anywhere) that are all the same size and pretty close together. So galaxy foil cards don't quite make it as the sizes are too different and are further apart.

I think your best bet would be to look up the litany of promo cards released in the past, I'd start with Gen III sets and move forward. I know for sure that WOTC sets were littered with galaxy foil and went super overboard on their promos near the end (Pichu, Rainbow Energy, Recycle Energy). The McDonalds promos....sort of?

But I think Radiant Collection would have what you're looking for.