Upcoming Sword & Shield TCG Products for May and June!

SpunkyBandy

Aspiring Trainer
January: One brand new Sword and Shield Figure Collection will come out on May 1st
me: "Oh cool! I hope this something really nice and different."
February: June 12th will see the release of a Premium Collection consisting of a figure and a pin
me: :eek:

It's like they suddenly cared about making figure collection boxes again

Clam

Almost decent
ok i think league battle decks will be either remakes of good decks so just the battle areana decks with a new name or theme decks that are competitive (no GX but can put up a fight). I hope summer tins are like the collection that needed 5 to complete the set and it has cool arts t but also include a V pokemon of whatever the artwork is like if there is a sinistea on the art there will be a snistea V

OVERGRO

Pokemon is lyfe.
I always waste a ton of money on the Battle Arena decks, so I look forward to wasting money on League Battle decks too. I would love to see us move towards Japan's starter decks tbh. From a company standpoint, they would probably be more profitable too.

paulyd84

cooltrainerpaul
Fingers crossed that the League Battle Decks are something good.
Im sure will be - the last 2 battle decks were 80% there , and the 3 new sword shield theme decks are a huge change in direction. Id say hitting a sweet spot of competitive decks and good value - big hopes for these Especially as "league" battle kits will be amazing for pulling in new players . The amount of times I see a new player roll in with a mildly upgraded theme deck then be creamed by the meta, then never to return as realise they need to invest 1/200 quid for a decent deck... BIG HOPES

OVERGRO

Pokemon is lyfe.
Im sure will be - the last 2 battle decks were 80% there , and the 3 new sword shield theme decks are a huge change in direction. Id say hitting a sweet spot of competitive decks and good value - big hopes for these Especially as "league" battle kits will be amazing for pulling in new players . The amount of times I see a new player roll in with a mildly upgraded theme deck then be creamed by the meta, then never to return as realise they need to invest 1/200 quid for a decent deck... BIG HOPES

Totally agree, I wish there was more opportunity for in-person play that didn't involve dropping insane amounts of money on cards. At the moment there isn't, so I guess us poor folks / casuals will just stick to PTCGO and maybe the occasional prerelease...

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
If info isn't mentioned, it isn't mentioned for a reason. Prices fluctuate wildly at this stage of announcements and also depend on the purchaser. At this stage, they're only useful for comparative purposes and have no meaning to the general public.

Also, this is a rude way to ask a simple question:
If that's true, then what IS the pricing for the League Battle Decks? Could give us that, y'know.

Cynaptex

Aspiring Trainer
It always sucks having to wait so long, but it'll be worth it! (I hope lol.) I have a feeling the League Decks will be like the Arena Decks. I don't know why they would change the name but I feel like it makes the most sense.

I'm just still waiting for that TAG TEAM Power Collections box in March! Buying that the day it comes out!!

Clam

Almost decent
Ok Ok THEORY TIME COME HERE ANYTIME WHEN THERE IS NEWS THAT DOESNT HAVE GOOD INFO!!! (anything I say should not be taken as fact but instead just some random kid making a theory)

league battle decks will be non GX decks that saw lots of play these decks will release in pairs and will have a guide on how to play the deck for best results and they will also include a how to play pokemon and come with a cheap play mat. each of these battle decks of course they will come with the deck itself and it will cost 20-30$ and the first pair of decks will be nuzzle and lost march decks so they will sell more then battle arena decks as they will get newer players into the game because they now have cheap decks that (unlike theme decks) will win games.

Last edited:

SableyeGuy

Aspiring Trainer
Yeah probably. I hope these ones will be good. The malamar one was good but i had like everything from it that youd by it for.

Trey Hooper

Mew_fanatic
It would be interesting to see the league decks set up like key forge. You get a deck that is set up by Pokemon, but you have no clue what you're getting. buy it play a tourney and then go home.\