'Alolan Sandslash-GX Box' in January!

Why isnt that steam seige a flash fire, or a phantom forces, or an ultra prism. Do they want is to boycott their boxes?

More than three years later (since the release of Steam Siege), we're still getting Steam Siege packs. This is ridiculous.

Steam Siege came out August 3 2016 for the English market and more than three years later they somehow still have so many packs that we're still seeing them in Pokemon promo products. How did Pokemon print enough cards from a single set that they still can't rid of them three years later? Did Pokemon somehow intend for this to be the best set ever made? If not, I have no clue how they managed to produce as many Steam Siege packs as they seem to have.

Steam Siege came out August 3 2016 for the English market and more than three years later they somehow still have so many packs that we're still seeing them in Pokemon promo products. How did Pokemon print enough cards from a single set that they still can't rid of them three years later? Did Pokemon somehow intend for this to be the best set ever made? If not, I have no clue how they managed to produce as many Steam Siege packs as they seem to have.
Honestly, if they need to get rid of them that badly they should just make some kind of booster box like thing and sell it for dirt cheap to younger kids. Somebody will buy it.

Surplus Steam Siege and Evolutions packs still being burned off years later is the reason sets like Ultra Prism immediately went "out of print" two weeks after release day.

I am a first time poster but have been viewing this for a while. What I haven't ever said before is these couple of things:
To those that hate Charizard - The Generations set is what got me back into collecting. That M Charizard EX in that set was awesome to me and as a kid, Charizard was the BEST thing. It's no question after Generations Charizard has been printed practically non-stop. Pokemon knows Charizard is what drives sales. There are many like me that got back into Pokemon with either Generations or Evolutions. It is obvious Pokemon is using this tactic way too much though. Talking bad about collectors because they prefer a fan favorite of over 20 years is not the way it should be. If you prefer Altaria, then so be it. It shouldn't matter.

Pokemon is not going to change anything as long as people keep supporting their ideas of fairness. Has anyone ever requested a replacement card from the TCG? They can give you a list of 100 Ultra Rares or so to replace your card with. These people at this company have these cards at their disposal to distribute and "replace" to customers. Doesn't anyone wonder how they package and distribute cards? Why are the odds so rigged in product. Cosmic Eclipse ETBS are suddenly good. There hasn't been a good ETB since Burning Shadows prior to Cosmic Eclipse. They are changing the market at their will and will continue to do so as long as we do not let our voices be heard. I am a fan of the TCG and will probably be stopping soon. The new Pokemon they are peddling are pathetic. I've only been a fan of a few Alolan Pokemon and now it will be Galarian variants. It is getting old and they're recycling what they can eek out.

Epstein Did Not Kill Himself

Any admin removing this is definitely involved in the matter.

Jk lol

Steam Siege Did Not Kill Itself...overprinting caused that lol

The remainder of the Steam Siege and Evolutions packs need to get the "E.T." treatment. Unmarked grave in the desert.

Back