'Tag All Stars' Set Revealed in 'CoroCoro!'

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
Oh boy, another "They're losing their damn minds" secret rare hype explosion imminent. This is just an annual thing now I guess.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
No Lt. Surge full art lol

They should have really made him instead of another Erika or Mina (this 2 seem out of place) I don't mind the 3 protagonist getting a 2nd Full Art though

Edit #1 : I'm glade that those GX from the Espeon/Umbreon theme deck getting their own full art .. Would have been better if the 3 eeveelution also got this treatment also

Edit #2: @Water Pokémon Master is the usage of the Full Art Melmetal GX instead of the Rainbow Rare on purpose?

Last edited:

paulyd84

cooltrainerpaul
I know many dont like it but at this stage of SM id just pay to win please just make a premium trainer and premium pokemon set with all the rest of full arts we are due outside of cosmic eclipse please.. will pay 100/150 no probs just let us be done and let's move on!!

Volkner123

Better Pokemon trainer than Ash will ever be
the amount of Charizards is getting rediculous. Like its getting overdone. And boring
Yeah its kinda like there is a new Charizard every set I would like them to mix it up and even if they do ANOTHER Charizard I wish they would do like a flying type version

fleshrum

Cephalophore
who cares about charizard? That espeon and Deoxys is at least as good as UmbreonDarkrai and I really hope we get both in English, don't care how.

Xenth

Aspiring Trainer
Anyone else getting a Woody and Buzz vibe from the first Espeon and Deoxys card art?

Skeleton Liar

サーナ~
Well, as interesting as it could've looked, I'm just glad a gold Gardevoir & Sylveon GX wasn't made. I don't need that on top of the pile of other ultra rare Gardevoir cards that I'm still missing from the Sun & Moon era.

As for the actual ultra rares themselves, I like the Espeon & Deoxys and Umbreon & Darkrai alternate arts, as well as the full art Supporters. And I swear, Naoki Saito has been doing everything in his artistic power to make Sightseer best girl in the Sun & Moon TCG.

I could only hope that TPC will chill out with the overabundance of ultra rares in the Sword and Shield sets. I wish they'd just get rid of full art Pokemon and especially rainbow rares, keep the alternate full arts, and if they must, add a gold card or two per set. (Also keep full art Supporters.) But that's about as likely to happen as the HP power creep slowing down. Something tells me they'll just double down on the amount of ultra rares. "What? FIVE versions of the same ultra rare wasn't enough? Let's have SIX! Why not SEVEN down the road?!"

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
I know we all keep saying "I hope Swish tones down the ultra rares," including me, but after seeing this set giving us another 60-something chase cards... how can we all be so naive looking at the direction the TCG has gone in the last 3 years?

Number51x

Blasting off at the speed of light!
I know we all keep saying "I hope Swish tones down the ultra rares," including me, but after seeing this set giving us another 60-something chase cards... how can we all be so naive looking at the direction the TCG has gone in the last 3 years?
It's fine. All you have to say to yourself is "i DONT, in fact, have to catch them all." That's my plan anyway.