Contest DFL's Fakemon Contest, Finished! (Remake)

Dusk Form Lycanroc

Champion of Alola
My original Fakemon contest got forgotten by me :( i'm sorry guys.
Anyway.

To enter just post in this thread saying that you wish to enter.
To Submit your entry's PM them to me
Submissions will close on: August 25th 2019
The entry's from last time will already be entered in this contest. If one of the original contestants wishes to be removed PM me.
I ought to have the scores posted by the end of August (This month)

Alolan or Galarian form Pokemon are welcome.
You can hand draw your submission or make it on a computer with some program; it doesn't matter which.

These are the rules and such. If you think of something that should be here that i have not put, please notify me.

And the most important rule: Have Fun!
Also, a link to my former contest: https://www.pokebeach.com/forums/threads/sign-ups-dusk-form-lycanrocs-fakemon-contest-i.148843/

1. @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK
2. @NinJamezor
3. No one yet

Already entered from previous contest:
1. @Lord Goomy
2.@Anime Psyclone
3. @Luplayz
4. (Has chosen to be removed)

Last edited:

Dusk Form Lycanroc

Champion of Alola
I almost forgot. @Anime Psyclone your image never showed up for me in the other contest. So if you still want to do the contest then please re-send me the image or make a new one. (This is posted here because for some reason i couldn't find the start conversation button for a PM)

NinJamezor

We love Huntail
This looks pretty interesting, I've been wanting to make a Fakemon for a while. Sign me up please!

Dusk Form Lycanroc

Champion of Alola
Also, as a clarification: August 25th is the date that i will no longer accept new participants AND you will no longer be able to change your entry (yes you can do that) BUT if there is anyone who has already joined but hasn't submitted their entries yet there will be a 5 day waiting period; if they still have not submitted their entries by then they will be disqualified.

Dusk Form Lycanroc

Champion of Alola
The results are early because tomorrow will be to chaotic for me to do it :( so here they are:

In first place is @NinJamezor with Reapon (Right) and Grimatos! (Left)
33mrD3n.jpg

Reapon (on the right in the picture)
Ghost
Macabre Pokemon
HT: 2'3" WT: 4.0 lbs
Reapon are sometimes spotted around graveyards at night. It's said the mask they wear hides their horrific true face.

Grimatos (on the left in the picture)
Ghost/Dark
Guiding Pokemon
HT: 5'6" WT: 94.5 lbs
Folklore tells to beware Grimatos, because it brings tragedy along with it. The fabric of its cloak is sought after by Dusclops.

And in second place we have @Luplayz with Frailien (Left) and Bailien! (Right) UFO Fakémon Flying/Psychic
77u31T6.png

Pokédex: Frailien: with the sensor on its head it searches around for something to play with,
the play session usually doesn't end well, it often ends up with the friend getting carried into the abyss.

Pokédex: Bailien: It mixes the colors on the sensors to depend on what it should do, it gains more fangs aswell as more sensors depending on what color the sensors are.

And finally in third place we have @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK with Capyburro!
capyburro_by_teamaqua4life_ddeihq6-pre.jpg

Name: Capyburro

Species: Shoveling Pokémon

Type: Normal/Ground

Ability: Gluttony or Pickup

Height: 2' 08", .8 m

Weight: 22.6 lbs, 10.25 kg

Description: The largest of the discovered "regional rodents", this Pokémon uses it's snout to burrow into the soil wherever it is found. It has no environmental preferences which allow it to thrive just about everywhere in the Diorre region.

I was pretty amazed when Ninjamezor sent me his entry, it just wowed me. I personally love hand drawn anything and to be honest that played a role in just how amazed i was with it. The over all design of the Pokemon is good too (Grimatos specifically) and as i said before a was wowed by this and i'm still pretty speechless. As for Luplayz's entry, in my opinion it was the second best of the original entrys, Nicks (The team aqua guy) Alolan Chimchar being the best, and then he withdrew it :( (Not insulting your decision) His new entry was not as good as the Alolan Chimchar in my opinion and just didn't cut it for second place (Sorry Nick)

And now that its officially over i would like to ask @Anime Psyclone if he could make a 1st place banner for the winner since i know he at least used to do that kind of thing ( Take a look at my signature for an example of his work)

Last edited:

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
Nicks (The team aqua guy) Alolan Chimchar being the best, and then he withdrew it :( (Not insulting your decision) His new entry was not as good as the Alolan Chimchar in my opinion and just didn't cut it for second place (Sorry Nick)
I'm fine with that. I just felt like I should've done something a bit more original and possible than a regional form for a starter and I began work on my own Fakemon region in the past few months so I wanted something for that as well. In the end, I just felt like I could do something more with the reintroduction of your contest and I'm really happy with what I came up with!