• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [US, US only] H: TEU Jirachi, TTGXs W: Silvally GXs, FA Trainers, FA GXs

Alpacino

TEU Jirachi for trade! See my thread!
Hello, welcome to my trade thread! I am a newcomer to the forum and am hoping to build my trade rep. while expanding my collection!

I've just started trading PTCG on this site, but have done a couple trades before and know to send in toploaders, sleeves, and bubblewrap; I'm comfortable sending first given my status! All cards are mint. If you have any questions, please let me know!

-------------Have--------------
  • Jirachi TEU (Rev. Holo)
  • Pikachu & Zekrom TTGX Promo
  • Wailord & Magikarp TTGX Promo
  • Gengar & Mimikyu TTGX
  • Sigilyph GX
  • Starmie H28 (Skyridge Holo)
  • Electrocharger (SR)
  • UNB Rares (message me for details)
  • PTCGO UNB Codes
-------------Wants------------
Main/Deckbuilding Wants
  • Silvally GX (3x)
  • Mysterious Treasure x2
  • Ditto Prism Star x1
  • PokeGear 3.0 x2
  • Fire Crystal x3

Additional Wants
  • Expanded Staples
  • UNB Mewtwo Theme Deck
  • Sleeves
  • Lapras GX FAs
  • FA Supporters
    • Whitney
    • Wally
Rules are just the forum's standard rules. Thanks for checking out my thread!

Last edited:
Hey there, how many of the Magikarp/Wailord are you looking for? I have three of the Promo ones. I like both GXs you have listed.

Hey there, how many of the Magikarp/Wailord are you looking for? I have three of the Promo ones. I like both GXs you have listed.

Hey! I was only looking for one Wailord and Magikarp TTGX; do you want to make an offer? >_<

Last edited:
I also have a spare Red's Challenge...could I do that and a Promo Magikarp and Wailord for the Rainbow Rare Muk? That's actually pretty close to the same value according to TCGplayer.

My cards are mint - is that Muk?

I also have a spare Red's Challenge...could I do that and a Promo Magikarp and Wailord for the Rainbow Rare Muk? That's actually pretty close to the same value according to TCGplayer.

My cards are mint - is that Muk?

Yeah; never played and sleeved as soon as it came out of the pack! I can send some pictures if you'd like!

I trust you bud! That's how my cards are as well. :) Whatchu thinkin

Maybe we could do what you suggested?

Red's Challenge and the Wailord TTGX for Muk & Alolan Muk TTGX? Do you also have the codes for the promos? (no problem if not...I actually play the TCGO also) ><

I don't have the codes for the Promos, sorry! But yes, I can do that! Message me to confirm! :)

Hey, I see you have a jirachi from team up! How many Silvally gx’s would you want for it?

I'll PM you! I'm building a Silvally Welder deck, so I'm looking for Silvally GX's and a couple uncommons to complete it!

I think I have one Silvally GX and I definitely have the Guzma’s. The only thing on the list I want is Jirachi but idk if you already traded that

Jirachi is available at the moment! I'm hoping to get as much from my Deckbuilding Wants as possible (looking for a trade with at least 2x Silvally)!

Last edited:
Back