• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [US, US only] H: TEU Jirachi, TTGXs W: Silvally GXs, FA Trainers, FA GXs

Alpacino

TEU Jirachi for trade! See my thread!
Hello, welcome to my trade thread! I am a newcomer to the forum and am hoping to build my trade rep. while expanding my collection!

I've just started trading PTCG on this site, but have done a couple trades before and know to send in toploaders, sleeves, and bubblewrap; I'm comfortable sending first given my status! All cards are mint. If you have any questions, please let me know!

-------------Have--------------
  • Jirachi TEU (Rev. Holo)
  • Pikachu & Zekrom TTGX Promo
  • Wailord & Magikarp TTGX Promo
  • Gengar & Mimikyu TTGX
  • Sigilyph GX
  • Starmie H28 (Skyridge Holo)
  • Electrocharger (SR)
  • UNB Rares (message me for details)
  • PTCGO UNB Codes
-------------Wants------------
Main/Deckbuilding Wants
  • Silvally GX (3x)
  • Mysterious Treasure x2
  • Ditto Prism Star x1
  • PokeGear 3.0 x2
  • Fire Crystal x3

Additional Wants
  • Expanded Staples
  • UNB Mewtwo Theme Deck
  • Sleeves
  • Lapras GX FAs
  • FA Supporters
    • Whitney
    • Wally
Rules are just the forum's standard rules. Thanks for checking out my thread!

Last edited:

Serperior

~
Advanced Member
Hey there, how many of the Magikarp/Wailord are you looking for? I have three of the Promo ones. I like both GXs you have listed.

Alpacino

Hey there, how many of the Magikarp/Wailord are you looking for? I have three of the Promo ones. I like both GXs you have listed.

Hey! I was only looking for one Wailord and Magikarp TTGX; do you want to make an offer? >_<

Last edited:

Serperior

~
Advanced Member
I also have a spare Red's Challenge...could I do that and a Promo Magikarp and Wailord for the Rainbow Rare Muk? That's actually pretty close to the same value according to TCGplayer.

My cards are mint - is that Muk?

Alpacino

I also have a spare Red's Challenge...could I do that and a Promo Magikarp and Wailord for the Rainbow Rare Muk? That's actually pretty close to the same value according to TCGplayer.

My cards are mint - is that Muk?

Yeah; never played and sleeved as soon as it came out of the pack! I can send some pictures if you'd like!

Alpacino

I trust you bud! That's how my cards are as well. :) Whatchu thinkin

Maybe we could do what you suggested?

Red's Challenge and the Wailord TTGX for Muk & Alolan Muk TTGX? Do you also have the codes for the promos? (no problem if not...I actually play the TCGO also) ><

Serperior

~
Advanced Member
I don't have the codes for the Promos, sorry! But yes, I can do that! Message me to confirm! :)

Alpacino

Hey, I see you have a jirachi from team up! How many Silvally gx’s would you want for it?

I'll PM you! I'm building a Silvally Welder deck, so I'm looking for Silvally GX's and a couple uncommons to complete it!

The Golden Mewtwo

Currently crying because I'm a 16 year old senior
I think I have one Silvally GX and I definitely have the Guzma’s. The only thing on the list I want is Jirachi but idk if you already traded that

Alpacino

Jirachi is available at the moment! I'm hoping to get as much from my Deckbuilding Wants as possible (looking for a trade with at least 2x Silvally)!

Last edited: