'Detective Pikachu On The Case Figure Collection' in August!

PatchampYoutuber

Aspiring Trainer
I feel a little bit bitter about this tbh, people went through a lot of trouble to get these promos and one of them is due out in the UK soon in another box unstamped.

Rereleasing 4 promo with new stamps is just lazy and disrespectful to collectors

Poke_collector

Aspiring Trainer
Japan are getting 5 different Detective Pikachu promos and we’re seemingly only getting 4? When are we gonna get the fifth?

Number51x

Blasting off at the speed of light!
I feel a little bit bitter about this tbh, people went through a lot of trouble to get these promos and one of them is due out in the UK soon in another box unstamped.

Rereleasing 4 promo with new stamps is just lazy and disrespectful to collectors
As a collector, I love stamped promos even if they are the same. Works for me anyway.

The best part about the size of this set, even with promos, is that you can fit the whole set, playsets of the GXs, playsets of Greninja and Ditto, and all the promos neatly inside the special binder they put out for the set. That's handy.

Sombres

Aspiring Trainer
More because they'll rotate. Base sets are usually good for being the foundation, but not the best. sm 3 has some neat cards, but the chance you'll get them in an off-shoot booster is appalling.

Number51x

Burning shadows is the worst set of the sm era
Not Crimson Invasion?? At least if you get a Burning Shadows pack you can pull FA Guzma, FA Acerola, RR Charizard, SR Fairy, and Gardy's if that's still your thing. I'm sure I'm leaving something out.

(left out Golisopod, Ho-oh, and Necrozma.)

Crimson Invasion? All that really springs to mind that had a lasting impact is Buzzwole.

Number51x

More because they'll rotate. Base sets are usually good for being the foundation, but not the best. sm 3 has some neat cards, but the chance you'll get them in an off-shoot booster is appalling.
So you're sayin' there's a chance!

Poke_collector

Aspiring Trainer
I hope the promos will have a different holo pattern to the originals, maybe something like the holo style of the mini detective pikachu set itself

Number51x

Packs included in the picture are accurate. Holo pattern on the promos are the regular set pattern.