Finished Mafia LVIII: Project Fusion- GAME OVER: Mafia Wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless all scum are professional snipers, I thought they needed to visit their target to kill?
Nick blocks active abilities. Nightkill is never an active ability.
I was redirected but ended up failing the watch.
How did the redirector do that? If they targeted Zone to redirect you to him, wouldn't they have been blocked and thus unable to do so?

Nick, are you thinking of shifting the blame to Naga...? o_O

Also, you do realize that you might be lying about either your ability or your night actions, right?

Nick, are you thinking of shifting the blame to Naga...? o_O

Also, you do realize that you might be lying about either your ability or your night actions, right?
1. No, I simply want to know what Naga is thinking rn. @NaganadelIsBeast

2. Do I seem frantic to you? Anybody could lie over the internet but why would I lie in lylo when I've already had my lie for the game about something that ended up pointless in the end?

2. Do I seem frantic to you? Anybody could lie over the internet but why would I lie in lylo when I've already had my lie for the game about something that ended up pointless in the end?
To be quite honest, you do. I imagine that you are a scum who had hidden this ability of yours because you are afraid of what others think of it, only to claim yet another lie because you "forgot" to mention what you were planning to do, or at the bare minimum change the target!

Honest word, how can I not see you as scum!?

Then please provide any kind of guess of how in the world your action was moved to targeting Zone.
I don't know the mechanics of this game, thats Scattered's job as the host. I would assume that the main target is the one who gets redirected onto the other person. The other person is simply a new target for the one being redirected.

I don't know the mechanics of this game, thats Scattered's job as the host. I would assume that the main target is the one who gets redirected onto the other person. The other person is simply a new target for the one being redirected.
What? Doesn't that still mean he targeted Zone? His claim (post #364) says "Once per night, you may target 2 players. The first player you name will use all their active abilities (if possible) on the second player."

Also @NaganadelIsBeast can you use your message sending ability and send something to a few people to confirm you actually have it?

Question: Do you have to visit your target to target your target?
If so, then you're black (guilty). If not, then you're grey (unknown).

What? Are you telling me that we can't change our targets at Night phase as well? ...actually, since I actually couldn't target anyone last night, I have to ask this to Scattered.

@scattered mind, are we able to change our Day and Night ability targets mid-Day and mid-Night respectively?

You can change your mind as long as I didn’t comment on your message (if an ability requires any message at all from me). Otherwise you can change your targets. I know some hosts don’t allow it and if you got confused there is nothing to do, but you have a host named scattered mind so what did you expect?

Question: Do you have to visit your target to target your target?
If so, then you're black (guilty). If not, then you're grey (unknown).
Yeah the only possible thing that makes any sense to me is some kind of day redirect ability that could have worked before Nick's visit prevention on you came into effect. But that seems impossible unless Naga lied in his claim.

You can change your mind as long as I didn’t comment on your message (if an ability requires any message at all from me). Otherwise you can change your targets. I know some hosts don’t allow it and if you got confused there is nothing to do, but you have a host named scattered mind so what did you expect?
Well then. This means that Nick didn't change his target when he could've.

I say it was a nice attempt to prolong the inevitable.
Yeah the only possible thing that makes any sense to me is some kind of day redirect ability that could have worked before Nick's visit prevention on you came into effect. But that seems impossible unless Naga lied in his claim.
...we basically have 2 people who has 1 of their 2 abilities unable to be proven.

...at this point I am just curious what Cel has to say once --or rather "if" he comes back.

...we basically have 2 people who has 1 of their 2 abilities unable to be proven.
I mean we actually have 4:
You can't prove either of your abilities.
Naga can't prove his redirector but can prove his day messenger today.
Cel can't prove his active unless his target gets lynched today.
I can't prove my passive.

But I'd strongly doubt there's a day redirector and a night redirector in the same setup so it's really dependent on Naga lying for it to ever be possible.

1. No, I simply want to know what Naga is thinking rn. @NaganadelIsBeast

What I’m thinking about what? The game state? Your level of suspicion? Or just in general?

Also @NaganadelIsBeast can you use your message sending ability and send something to a few people to confirm you actually have it?

Ok. I’m gonna just say Testing Testing 123.

@scattered mind will everyone get the message during the day, or at night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back