Help Gardeveon Help - Post Rotation

UtahPokeDad

Aspiring Trainer
Hello All

New player to the pokemon TCG but am really loving it and the deck building aspect.

But again I am very new and dont have the knowledge base there just yet

Have been running a TTGX Gardeon deck (see Below)

But would love some help in suggestions for replacing, Acerola, Guzma, Max Potion once rotation hits.
The deck may have to evolve from a Stall/attacking deck to something different.

Any help is appreciated.

2 Gardevoir & Sylveon GX UNB 130
2 Gardevoir & Sylveon GX UNB 204
2 Misdreavus UNB 77
2 Mismagius UNB

3 Energy Switch
1 Stealthy Hood
2 Viridian Forest
4 Pokegear 3.0
3 Nest Ball
1 Wondrous Labyrinth ♢
2 Guzma
2 Judge
1 Energy Recycler
1 Fairy Charm Ability
1 Fairy Charm L
2 Switch
2 Lt. Surge's Strategy
3 Acerola
2 Dusk Stone
4 Green's Exploration
1 Bill's Analysis
2 Counter Catcher
2 Choice Helmet
2 Max Potion
1 Adventure Bag
1 Power Plant
1 Field Blower

8 Fairy Energy

Christopher Shehan

Aspiring Trainer
Cherish ball is something that will be necessary in this deck as it will allow you to get the Gardeon. No nest ball will make it tough to get the Misdreavus unless you play treasure.

JustInBasil

Grass-Type Gym Leader
News Staff
Fairy Charm UB doesn't do anything against Baby Blowns, though I don't think Baby Blowns makes it out of rotation especially healthy anyway.

jo94

Gen 3 lover
Custom catcher replaces guzma, you play green anyway so it is easy to find 2 of them. The only way to replace max pot/acerola atm is scoop up (but coin flip is a pain). Fairy charms electric will be crucial, since pikarom will be big with zeraora due to electromagnetic radar. Also I do not play mismagius, a waste of deckspace. The real problem is to find a non gx attacker to cope with baby ninetales and keldeo gx. A fairy or colorless attacker that hits 130 with 3 or less energies.

jo94

Gen 3 lover
Problem is that it is a stage one. I was thinking about 2 options: Silally from sky legends, which hits 120 and has access to flynium Z, or naganadel which has in built energy recover (then you can move around those energies thanks to gardeon's attack)