Finished Mafia LVIII: Project Fusion- GAME OVER: Mafia Wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zone Q11

『Plebeian』『He who Hails from NovelUpdates Forum』
Actually wait if I'm nightkilled it doesn't matter because if you were scum your teammate just as easily could have performed the kill so there's no reason you would need to be the one carrying it out. It shouldn't implicate you.

Come to think of it if I'm targeted by the nightkill that could count as being visited and then Naga would have the opportunity to redirect your ability to his scummate without being noticed so they'd be lynchproof. Which means mechanically if I die tonight always lynch Naga unless you're feeling 100% sure the Zone-Cel scumteam is a thing (I'd feel OK losing to this possibility since I don't see any evidence that supports it and I hope you guys (i.e. Ephemera and Nick) would trust my read there and take anything that happens tomorrow with a grain of salt in case it's scum theatre).
Hm... Fair point.
Alright, this seems like a good plan.

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
Day 2 Vote Count #6

4 votes for a majority
The player with the most votes is tagged
If you think there’s anything wrong, just ask

TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK (1) - ZoneQ11, Ephemera
NaganadelIsBeast (0) - ZoneQ11, Ephemera
Zone Q11 (0)- NaganadelIsBeast
NinjaPenguin (1)- ZoneQ11, Celever
mordacazir (0) Celever, NP (auto unvote due to modkill)
Ephemera (0)- Celever
NoLynch (2)- ZoneQ11, TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK , NaganadelIsBeast, ZoneQ11, TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK

Not voting: NaganadelIsBeast , NP

Day 2 ends in about 18 hours from this post.

Last edited:

Zone Q11

You know, despite having 36+ hours left, I have a feeling that "later" will take him longer than 12 hours.
...I didn't expect for him to actually take longer than 24 hours. Poor Cel. RL must be tough on him.

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
...I didn't expect for him to actually take longer than 24 hours. Poor Cel. RL must be tough on him.
Yeah I believe it's finals week for him which sucks because he and Ephemera confirming they'll follow the plan is important (though if they don't have an objection to it and still don't follow it during the night it'll be a major point towards them being scum).
I wanted to make a collection of evidence and thoughts before the night but I don't really have the time so I guess I'll wait and see if I'm alive tomorrow and if so get to work. As for now, I still think Naga-Cel is easily the most likely scumteam combo because there's good evidence for those two as a team and because I think Zone has been towny and doesn't really have s/s interactions with either of the other two (maybe with Naga but there's also some very much not s/s interactions there). My current plan of action is lynch Naga tomorrow and Cel in F3 but I'd want to finish making that comprehensive list of every town/scum point I can think of for all three of them before locking that in.
Gonna wait a few more hours for Cel and Ephemera to show up and then vote No Lynch.

Zone Q11

FYI No Lynch should be at L-1 now. If somebody will be online an hour or two before the deadline, they should probably unvote and hammer then instead of me having me hammer in 2 or 3 hours to give those two more time to respond.
I'll take that role then, since I believe that I am flexible in regards to RL.

Zone Q11

9 hours 20 minutes left...
1PM, huh? Yeah, I should be able to do that.
Just in case though, @scattered mind, can I preset my vote to No Lynch approximately 2 hours before EOD in case I am not present?

Ephemera

just a little longer...
I have no objections to this plan. It seems sound.
Also, I really can't do anything tonight, so it's not like I could mess with it even if I wanted to. Both my abilities are only possible during the day, cuz they both involve the vote.
Keeping my vote on Nick to get info tomorrow, right? Okay.

I still have some questions, though.

@NaganadelIsBeast
What did you do with your messaging ability (Secret Aura) on D1 and D2? If possible, I'd like to hear your reasoning behind it, if you used it.

Last thoughts in case I die:
Of the five people still alive, Nick would be confirmed town.
That leaves NP, Naga, Cel, and Zone.

Let's check the potential scumteams.

NP/Cel -> they're masons, which could be a cover for the scum chat, but I don't really think so. Not impossible, but highly unlikely.
NP/Zone -> the plan should clear this as a possibility, unless something goes wrong, which it can. More on this later.
NP/Naga -> possible. NP may have told Naga to tunnel him to give whichever one dies towncred. I personally don't think so, but we can't rule out this possibility.
Cel/Naga -> a possibility. Cel has towered Naga very much this game, but also I think he'd hold back typically if they were a scumteam. Still, I think this is possible.
Cel/Zone -> doubtful, but still possible. If this is true, we've been played, I think.
Zone/Naga -> possible? I don't really know about this one. Can't see much weird/readable stuff in the interactions of Zone and Naga, so...

On suspiciousness, I'd rate Zone as the most towny (besides Nick, but I've said that). Between NP, Cel, and Naga, I'm not so sure who's lying.
If Cel is scum, his buddy's probably Naga.
If NP is scum, both Cel and Naga have been against him on D2, so you'd have to read closely. Zone also might be his scumbuddy, but this is only possible if the plan goes wrong.
If Naga is scum, I'd think Cel would be more likely as a teammate, but NP's not impossible.

On the plan:
quoting is weird so I'll put this in the next post

Ephemera

just a little longer...
Addition:
If Zone were scum, his teammate would be unclear. Usually I'd suspect NP, but the plan should clear him. If it goes wrong, Zone/NP scumteam remains a possibility, but I'll get to this.
If Zone were scum, and the plan works, Zone would be a great scum. I honestly can't see a teammate for Zone being scum if the plan works.

Back to discussing the plan.

If we no lynch, Naga's ability should be able to clear some scumteam possibility tonight. If Naga targets you and redirects you to me (you need to originally target somebody else random like Nick) and then Nick uses his ability on me, we should end up confirming two things: by me being visited, we can know that Naga followed through with the plan and that your action was moved from targeting whoever to targeting me (therefore if you performed the nightkill I'd be killed; if I end up dead you could be scum or it could just be WIFOM but at least we have Ephemera and Nick alive). Then me not visiting anybody should confirm that I couldn't have performed the nightkill.
The only way the plan fails is if scum kills either of us in which case that scumteam possibility is by definition cleared lol.
Cel and Ephemera would then need to not target me with their abilities. This should be fine because even if they are scum and mess with the plan to make it appear that we can't be teamed, that means they are scum and therefore we can't be teamed.

tl;dr
-We no lynch but Ephemera keeps his vote on Nick to protect him tonight
-Nick targets me
-Naga redirects Zone to me
-Cel/Ephemera/Zone target somebody besides me
-Zone/Me scumteam gets deconfirmed as a possibility tomorrow (AKA something large is gained out of the no lynch)

Where this could go wrong:
-Nick doesn't target NP
This is unlikely, cuz Nick's not stupid, and he's agreed with it.
-Naga doesn't redirect.
Possibility 1: Naga is scum, since they'd have lied about agreeing with the plan.
-Cel targets NP as well.
Cel gets very suspicious, and I'd continue this, but RL is calling, and I'll talk more soon.

Zone Q11

Well then... I am present, but... should I hammer after all?

Zone Q11

Well then... I am present, but... should I hammer after all?
It is 11.23 here. I gotta go to uni at 11.40, the bus takes 1 hour before I am there (occasionally with delays), so I should be able to vote No Lynch minutes before EOD, but... I don't think Cel will make it.

Now then, I can either shorten the night by 90 minutes, or I can give Cel 90 minutes to have him explain everything that needs to be said.

...I am someone who dislikes to waste time, but it feels kinda unfair to not let Cel speak (well, he can still talk with NP at N2 but you know what I mean), and we have waited 28+ hours anyway so we might as well wait another 90 minutes.

Zone Q11

...I just realized: We don't have to quickhammer to have a No Lynch, so I don't actually need to vote. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.