'Reshiram & Charizard-GX Figure Collection' in August!

Pokefam

300 something/400
So it is a bad thing I picked up 12 Hyper Rare ReshiZards to have value later?

don't go @Pokefam they stil hav valu latr its a jok

Scoop

Literally a sheep
I'm sure it'll have some Unbroken Bonds, if anything. They've been decent with the pack selection lately, a few promo products have had at least 1/2 or even 3/4 decent packs in case of the Kangaskhan box. I'm in it for the Reshizard anyways. It's like the Lele box. Didn't have the best packs out there, but it had a Lele in it so that kinda made up for it. Reshizard is one of my favorite cards in this era, so it especially makes up for it this time around.

Of course, I do get the complaint about having bad packs in promo products though. I've never minded it since I barely buy products anyways but I get it. They overprinted Evo and Fates to the ground though, I'm not denying that.

Number51x

Blasting off at the speed of light!
Looks like the card will be significantly more affordable for players.

Extremely terrible of them to hide the contents, however. Talk about being an ass
Yeah, I was thinking that too until I thought about all the tins there have been with no way to know what's inside. I'm sure there's a YouTuber out there that will take the leap for us.

The-Kaiser

Starfleet Captain and Pokemon Trainer
Yeah, I was thinking that too until I thought about all the tins there have been with no way to know what's inside. I'm sure there's a YouTuber out there that will take the leap for us.

Most likly RealBreakingNate will his vids are ok :)

AcePlayz

Just call me, the Pokemon Master!
This is the first ever Collection box, we are getting that features a tag team Gx. I honestly do not mind the design of the box, it is clean and shows the pokemon it features really well. Just do some research before buying it, to find out which packs are included.

My guess, it will include 6 packs; 2 Unbroken Bonds 1 Evolution 1 Sun and Moon Base 1 Lost Thunder 1 Steam Siege

Scoop

Literally a sheep
HATE that they took this out of unbroken bonds
Except it's actually a good thing for people who need the card??? I don't quite see why it's a bad thing, they're making a meta card accessible for players, as they did with Zoroark, Lele, etc. Sure they're taking it out of a set which has its downsides, but the benefits very much outweigh it.

And besides... I'd rather pay the $25-30 this is for THAT art, some packs and that gorgeous figure (the box is worth it alone to me for that oops) over just the single if it was still in the set. That's just me though.

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
Regular FA is $45 right now, if the alt art was in the set it'd probably be closer to twice the cost of this box with none of the extras. Therefore I'm unbothered by it being removed.

Animegamer420

Aspiring Trainer
What a crappy box set, doesnt show boosters, doesn't use unique art on the box art featuring both of them, the figurine doesn't even have Reshirams full body

Animegamer420

Aspiring Trainer
Except it's actually a good thing for people who need the card??? I don't quite see why it's a bad thing, they're making a meta card accessible for players, as they did with Zoroark, Lele, etc. Sure they're taking it out of a set which has its downsides, but the benefits very much outweigh it.

And besides... I'd rather pay the $25-30 this is for THAT art, some packs and that gorgeous figure (the box is worth it alone to me for that oops) over just the single if it was still in the set. That's just me though.

Yea no one 'needs' a special art secret rare. They should just release a box with the regular version like they did with the dragon majesty ultra necrozma box if you care so darn mich about people that dont want to collect to get good cards. Selling them as individule ruins the rarity, the surprise of pulling the card, the value of the card. This is literally 'selling out'

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Yea no one 'needs' a special art secret rare. They should just release a box with the regular version like they did with the dragon majesty ultra necrozma box if you care so darn mich about people that dont want to collect to get good cards. Selling them as individule ruins the rarity, the surprise of pulling the card, the value of the card. This is literally 'selling out'
I'm a collector. I collect everything from Base Set to Sun and Moon. Sure, I enjoy having valuable cards, I'm proud of what I have, but you know what ELSE I like? Completion. I'm a completionist, and the easier it is on me to complete sets, the better. The easier it is for players to get the competitively viable cards, the better it is for them too. It incentivizes more people to actually get into the game and enjoy themselves. I don't see why this is a bad thing.

And, you do realize it's not ruining the rarity of ALL Reshizards right? It's still just as likely to pull the RA/FA/RR ones when the box comes out, that's not somehow making them super easy to get. The Rainbow Rare is still going to be immensely valuable. Just look at the normal Zard GX. They put the Full Art into a collection and it's still more valuable than most Sun and Moon full arts. And the Hyper Rare is, what, over $200 still? That full art being taken out of the set did NOTHING to devalue the RA and Hyper Rare zards.

Now, while Reshizard is going to be a different case I assume, its price is inflated right now because it's in such high demand. Just because it's taking a hit in price doesn't ruin the collectible value of any of the four Reshizards at all. They made a promo out of Charizard G Lv. X that didn't devalue the regular one, they made promos out of so many Zard EXs, and yet they still all have collectible value, because whatever the case, it's a Charizard. People are going to want them.

You're making a mountain out of a molehill, this box is a complete non-issue that's not going to take much away from the long-term value of Reshizard. It's beneficial to players and collectors alike. This card is inflated in price because of the playerbase. Same reason computer search is going for a lot of money, the players have it in demand, therefore it's fetching a certain price that isn't 100% correlated to the collector's aspect of it.

What a crappy box set, doesnt show boosters, doesn't use unique art on the box art featuring both of them, the figurine doesn't even have Reshirams full body
Now you're just nitpicking here... Are you going to tell me every tin is now a bad product because they don't show the packs? I don't see this ever being an issue before.

Bergerz

Aspiring Trainer
The artwork on here gives me a lot of Dark Charizard vibes.

Wonder if that is what they were going for.

Catastrophia

PokéBeach Articles Editor
Articles Staff
Anyone know if this date is confirmed for Europe, suppliers are currently setting release dates in November and December.