'Reshiram & Charizard-GX Figure Collection' in August!

Swampert Full Art

#GROOKEYGANG
I bet the jumbo will hike the price up by five whole dollars! Either way it'll still be interesting to get a special art as a textured jumbo.

Tri2attack

"Guzma for game."-every close game
Smart for them to make the most playable tag teams promos. Keeps the price check down

Scoop

Literally a sheep
I might want to pick this one up. I don't usually buy products anymore but a figure and that card may make me want consider doing it. I always liked those figures.

Poke_collector

Aspiring Trainer
This makes me happy as I like that Europe is finally getting figures. Also, I like they’re choosing the special art as they are statistically harder to pull

Snowy Lilacs

Aspiring Trainer
I wonder why Europe was against selling card sets with figures? They are the ones the mocked us for not allowing Kinder Eggs for years, so whats the difference?

du_megaman

Aspiring Trainer
Yay another chase card (alternate art secret rare from the japanese set) gone down the drain and wasted for another FREAKING BOX just like the alt arts from the team up sets minus mimikyu/gengar alt. LE SIGH

Scoop

Literally a sheep
A gorgeous figure, the gorgeous Alt Art of one of my favorite Tag Teams, AND a Jumbo? I'll take 20.

Trent Piland

Aspiring Trainer
I was waiting for this to be released. I was disappointed when ReshiZard was not amongst the next set of Tag Team Tins. Ultimately, I knew it had to be released somehow because the Alternate Art wasn't included in our Unbroken Bonds set. This is exactly why I went with my better judgment in not purchasing any ReshiZard singles. :)

I'll be buying Gamestop and Walmart out in Anchorage, AK.

Sparkeagle

Aspiring Trainer
bfd.jpg

professor layton

Aspiring Trainer
Looks like the card will be significantly more affordable for players.

Extremely terrible of them to hide the contents, however. Talk about being an ass