'Hidden Fates,' Special Set Releasing in America This August!

We better get way better pull rates than that, gross.
Yeah, I'm with you on that. Pull rates need to be decently high with the sheer size of the set. I don't care how common the regular non-GX ones are as long as they keep that texturing.

To expand on my last post: if there's a holo in every pack they're going to have to make some/all of the non-GX shinies "holo" rarity based on what we know about the contents of the set. Because all that's left from Ultra Shiny are the shiny cards, and the Family Card Game cards are all super dumbed down to appeal to beginners so nothing there (except the six GX cards) is worthy of being bumped up to holo-rarity either.

I'm fairly new to collecting but are these sets typically only available as ETB or collector pin/gx boxes? Seems crazy to do that with a set with 38 RR compared to SL and DM that both had 4 unless each box had a guaranteed Shiny GX like Ultra Shiny GX has.

I hope the reprinted cards will be alternative art prints as I don't want Zoroark-GX back into Standard for another 2 years. That card is so dumb.

I'm fairly new to collecting but are these sets typically only available as ETB or collector pin/gx boxes? Seems crazy to do that with a set with 38 RR compared to SL and DM that both had 4 unless each box had a guaranteed Shiny GX like Ultra Shiny GX has.
Yeah, this is typical for the "mini" sets. Going back to Generations at least. I don't know if mini sets were a thing before that. Generally the pull rates are better though. We'll see...

Wow, nice art. If these boxes came by themselves, I'd buy them just to decorate my shelf and store things in lol.

Ho
Ly
Guacamole.

It’s beautiful. It is literally the best art I’ve ever seen on any product ever. (Though the Giratina pack art from ULP was pretty cool.)

Back