Translations for Espeon/Deoxys-GX, Umbreon/Darkrai-GX Decks!

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Not much to say about the Pokémon, but the Cherish Ball is giving everyone the hype.
I’m pretty excited about Hapu, too, but Bill’s Analysis is better.

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
We still do unless they get printed in English without an alternate reprint designation.

CynderDarkov

Aspiring Trainer
Not much to say about the Pokémon, but the Cherish Ball is giving everyone the hype.
I’m pretty excited about Hapu, too, but Bill’s Analysis is better.
I love the character Hapu too. Also I like it better than Bill's because you can select any two and it thins out the deck, and I love thining out decks. If I'm not verging on decking out every game I don't wanna play the deck :p

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
Based on my Unified Minds Partial Setlist, we are max for 25+ trainers. I can allow 26 but 27 is near to 30. And we maxed out for 2 Special Energy, so basically confirms that Guzma, Ultra Ball, Choice Band are officially rotated once UNM was legal.

Dark Espeon

Dark Avatar
Ok this begs ALOT of questions!! We are getting these decks in August so does what does this mean for legality?? Unless PTCI did say "hey here are these decks for expand have at it."

Outside of Japan parts of the theme decks will most likely be released. Japanese sets and theme decks sometimes also include older cards. For examples check the set list for SM10 and others. Also note that Japanese cards from SM are ordered into block A, B, and C. Ultra Ball and Nest Ball still have the A block label on them despite the fact that they are also available in the new theme decks. This is inteded to make older cards more available to players and does not affect their legality.

Flygonite

Meta/budget player
Ok this begs ALOT of questions!! We are getting these decks in August so does what does this mean for legality?? Unless PTCI did say "hey here are these decks for expand have at it."

Outside of Japan parts of the theme decks will most likely be released. Japanese sets and theme decks sometimes also include older cards. For examples check the set list for SM10 and others. Also note that Japanese cards from SM are ordered into block A, B, and C. Ultra Ball and Nest Ball still have the A block label on them despite the fact that they are also available in the new theme decks. This is inteded to make older cards more available to players and does not affect their legality.

Why won't people ACTUALLY read the posts? It says right there that the new prints will be in Unified Minds, we won't ever get these decks as they stand.

DarkMatterGaming

Aspiring Trainer
I really like that Espeon & Deoxys Tag Team. Malamar is still a good card, and it fuels both of those attacks really well.