Finished Count to Ten Season 8 ~ Counting Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celever

Wheeeee~
Yeah nothing I could've done. I had a way to endgame you once you counted 4; should've used a silence last play but you could've had a defensive card that I had to block.

GG @Pokefam

The cards were cool in this game but there's a lot of luck involved. I honestly think maybe a better game design could be giving everyone every card from the start and then from there people use them as needs must; that way people know what to expect and plan for. This was definitely a good trial run, though.

And thanks to my ally @Professor_jplap throughout the game. It was disappointing neither of us saw it through to the end, but we had a good run.

Pokefam

300 something/400
I had a new Count to 10 idea if anyone would like to hear it!

I would host next season

Me and @Mariano11887 were allied for a while and I wouldn't of won without him!

Professor_jplap

Aspiring Trainer
Yeah good game indeed! Thanks for partnering with me, Celever! Also, the cards mechanic was genius and I hope it becomes the standard for CTT.

Mariano11887

Goalkeeper
The cards were cool in this game but there's a lot of luck involved. I honestly think maybe a better game design could be giving everyone every card from the start and then from there people use them as needs must; that way people know what to expect and plan for. This was definitely a good trial run, though.
I totally agree with this. Looking at the final part of the game I realized that cards play a very interesting role in the strategic part. Game just became more interesting when people started playing cards, so giving people at least 2 cards from the very beggining would've been a great idea.
And there are some cards I would totally remove, like Greedy Bet.

I would host next season
I'm definitely in!

Me and @Mariano11887 were allied for a while and I wouldn't of won without him!
Yeah, and I wouldn't have achieved the third place if we weren't allied, I would've lost far before. Honestly, I really thought you were helping me to eliminate Celever when we got to the final 3, but well, like I said before, I think I trust people too much on games in this site. But it's ok buddy, it's part of the game and I'm not mad at you anymore :p.

Good game guys!

Pokefam

300 something/400
Yeah, and I wouldn't have achieved the third place if we weren't allied, I would've lost far before. Honestly, I really thought you were helping me to eliminate Celever when we got to the final 3, but well, like I said before, I think I trust people too much on games in this site. But it's ok buddy, it's part of the game and I'm not mad at you anymore :p.

Good game guys!

I didn't mean to screw you over sorry!

So does that mean people would like the next season?

Since I am going to Madison for regionals I will refrain from posting till after!

If anyone would like to hear my idea for the next season let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.