'Sky Legends' Officially Revealed!

MoFoTY86

Aspiring Trainer
Silvally could be a good counter to PikaRom after it uses Tag Bolt GX and takes 4-5 prizes. doing 230-280 damage. Able to KO a PikaRom. Just got to be careful with the prize trade.

Also recycle energy...I don;t have much though on what this could be useful for. Maybe decks that go up against Stall decks and such.

Kalnhobbs

Aspiring Trainer
Recycle energy could be used to pay retreat for free essentially, especially with the new Porygon Z.

gema5

Aspiring Trainer
Recycle energy could be used to pay retreat for free essentially, especially with the new Porygon Z.

U just said what i was about to write. Recycle energy means 1 cost now is a ''technical'' zero, while 2 cost retreats can be satisfied with Skate (zorowhat??). Porygon Z will shine next months, I've no doubts about it. It will open some nice loops, for example, having your hypothetical big hitter with 2 recycles and 1DCE, and no problems if you lose it coz energies are going to come back to you anyways... Of course this scenario gets better at late game, when you probably would have drawn 3 or 4 recycles.

FacepalmMaster

1 2 3 5 6 7 8 9
Recycle energy could be used like propogation exeggcute in zororark but I don't see any other purpose.

Last edited:

FacepalmMaster

1 2 3 5 6 7 8 9
U just said what i was about to write. Recycle energy means 1 cost now is a ''technical'' zero, while 2 cost retreats can be satisfied with Skate (zorowhat??). Porygon Z will shine next months, I've no doubts about it. It will open some nice loops, for example, having your hypothetical big hitter with 2 recycles and 1DCE, and no problems if you lose it coz energies are going to come back to you anyways... Of course this scenario gets better at late game, when you probably would have drawn 3 or 4 recycles.
Porygon z will be a tier 3 deck at best and may prove itself to be too clunky, probable one of the worst decks coming from unbroken bonds

snoopy369

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
It would need some additional help I supsect, but I wonder how feasible Air Slash / TCE will be as an early game quick 120. Enough to counter Zapdos, say (where 130 is hard to get to for Zapdos, but on the other side 120 is enough to KO it).

Probably depends on whether TCE has other uses, or not, as I guess having 8 cards or more [4 TCE, 2 Silvally/Null] to make this work is too much just as a tech (even if it's a fairly useful tech).

Aera14

Aspiring Trainer
To all the people hatting on Recycle Energy I just thought of a deck Porygon z GX plus Porygon z with crazy code and in expanded we have Max potion so all energy's(provided they are Recycle Energy's) go right back to your hand no imagine a broad with say two Porygon z GXs and one Porygon z with crazy code and three Recycle Energy you have free retreat,and can heal for 80 with Porygon z GXs ability, and say you also have Max potion you can fully heal any of your Porygon z and Porygon z GXs for free energy or no energy(provided they are Recycle Energy).

Last edited:

Crobat-man

Aspiring Trainer
Recycle Energy? More like Retro Energy.

That would be a very confusing name for it, though.

Actually, there is a Retro Energy...

retro-energy-skyridge-sk-144.jpg

AngryBokoblin

Guzzlord is fun
With the crazy code porygon, you can use recycle energy with pokemon that have to discard energy.
For example, the water alolan ninetales GX.

Robert Fuchs

PCTGO name: Ben358358, PST zone
The Silvally is a good card for Malamar decks.

130 health, 120 damage second attack which is similar to Giratina, then it's first attack is a great counter attack for the big GX tag team attacks.
(like counter attack Buzz-Pheromosa GX attack)

AlittleSTARme

Aspiring Trainer
porygon z GX abilty can be used combine with porygon z (non gx) and you get a deck that could heal and attack although its gonnna be a bit clunky i want to see how this goes with porygon z non GX though