'Sky Legends' Officially Revealed!

In expanded, you could use Ho-Oh EX's "Rebirth" ability to bring it back from the discard with Water, Lightning, and Fire energy already attached, and then use Ninja Boy to swap it out for a UnoDosTres TTGX. With Dedenne GX, Shaymin EX, and Battle Compressor, you could even get this off turn one and then attack by attaching for turn to the Ho-Oh/UnoDosTres

Are those random cards? If so the card is not really that good, especially considering Lillie is still a thing.

Also that Victini seems perfectly made to feed the legendary Bird Tag Team, like a much better version of Arceus Prism Star.

So hyped for another card for Jessie & James, my king and queen. <3

The art for the Birds TTGX looks a lot better in the clear upload. Victini's cute too.

My crazy ramble about all this stuff:
I think I'm tired...

Remember white kyurem from Lost Thunder?
Victini will make that good(ish).

Also, I place my bets now. We are getting the alternate art victini as a prerelease promo.

The birds will be played in stall for the gx attack (you have 300 HP) and might see some play (non stall) with porygon. You can even tech in the BUS (I think) one that devolves pokemon to take 3 prizes with the GX attack. Now that I think about it, the birds will beat zapdos and zoro. They might actually be ok. Victini in the start, with porygon late game. The stage 2 factor is kind of rough though. Or you can do nags with energy switches...

The rocket duo is a replacement for delinquent and they can be chained in stall with mt. coronet and 2 metal energy.

DWEBBLE IS COMING!!!!!!
Along with victini, the gen 5 supporters will be happy and also,
IT'S DWEBBLE, the extremely cute and forgotten rock/bug type hermit crab that has a special place in my heart.
IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW DWEBBLE EXISTED UNTIL TODAY, POST BELOW!

The Mewtwo on the detective pikachu deck box looks ready to murder detective pikachu
10/10

And finally, last time we got random pokemon on sleeves, we got mawile GX. This time we get vikavolt sleeves. Hmm...

My crazy ramble about all this stuff:
I think I'm tired...

Remember white kyurem from Lost Thunder?
Victini will make that good(ish).

Also, I place my bets now. We are getting the alternate art victini as a prerelease promo.

The birds will be played in stall for the gx attack (you have 300 HP) and might see some play (non stall) with porygon. You can even tech in the BUS (I think) one that devolves pokemon to take 3 prizes with the GX attack. Now that I think about it, the birds will beat zapdos and zoro. They might actually be ok. Victini in the start, with porygon late game. The stage 2 factor is kind of rough though. Or you can do nags with energy switches...

The rocket duo is a replacement for delinquent and they can be chained in stall with mt. coronet and 2 metal energy.

DWEBBLE IS COMING!!!!!!
Along with victini, the gen 5 supporters will be happy and also,
IT'S DWEBBLE, the extremely cute and forgotten rock/bug type hermit crab that has a special place in my heart.
IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW DWEBBLE EXISTED UNTIL TODAY, POST BELOW!

The Mewtwo on the detective pikachu deck box looks ready to murder detective pikachu
10/10

And finally, last time we got random pokemon on sleeves, we got mawile GX. This time we get vikavolt sleeves. Hmm...

Our prerelease promos are always new art that hasn't been seen in Japan, right?

So, if we do get the art, it'll likely be as a blister promo imho.

I'm not totally sure on that, though.

Erm, how are the birds exactly beating Zapdos, unless the Zapdos player were to run literally no other attackers? (Everyone knows pure Zapdos is crap). Zeraora and Pikarom one-shot it, Jolteon GX one-shots it after one Choice Band + E-power or 2 E-powers. The only electric attacker that doesn't do jack to it is Zapdos, and Zapdos does jack to any GX mon anyway. Stall also tries to run as little meta relevant weaknesses as possible, so there it goes its chance in stall unlike Magilord whose weakness is not as meta prominent. Electric weakness in this meta is terrible, even with that huge HP.

As for energy acceleration.. Victini pulls 1 fire and 1 lightning out of the deck, quagsire sitting on the bench + aqua patch ?

Oh boy, that J&J card, combined with Reset Stamp and Propagation eggs in expanded, is gonna be really annoying. In fact, even in standard it can be really annoying. Your opponent takes two prizes? Just Stamp + Honchcrow GX + J&J and boom, they have a 0 card hand.

Victini makes some of the Dragons actually usable. DDE + one round of Victini attacking accelerates basically anything in Expanded. Be a lot better if it was a Colorless for that attack but Rainbow Energy exists, so it's not all that bad.

I wonder... the return of Giratina-EX?

Victini has 70 hp. Ik the attack is good but it will put yourself behind on prizes. 70hp is trubbish.

J&J is infinitely loopable with mt. Coronet as already metioned. Melcario mill will abuse this card. But even then. If I'm playing mill well then my opponent has a trash hand. What exactly will they discard? Trash.

Birds GX? Porygon birdsccould be decent. You can power it up T2, GX. Then turn 3 I can Bus Porygon and KO evolved pokemon's pre evolved forms. You have 3 zoros ? Not anymore. You have 3 Naganadel? Not anymore. That GX attack destroys everything except Tag team decks.

• Victini - Accel 2 nrg for R, meh. It should be C so any deck could take advantage of it. Low HP, meh. KOed easily, meh. 3-4 Geodudes
  • Jessie & James - not as useful as distruption card, it is useful to discard stuff that you may didn't need or in need for energy accel. I love it. 4-5 Geodudes
  • Surf Board whatever u call it - -1 RC and retrivable when it is going to discard is good. But it doesn't let you retreat whenever you are Asleep or Paralyzed. Worst than Escape Board. 2-3 Geodudes
  • The only use for that Victini is Zapmolcuno, but I suggest Porygon-Z other than anything else. Getting bunch of Special Energy to T1 this is hard and impossible.

Okay... Jessie & James is literally broken with Lt. Surge. If you find a way to recycle all three supporters every turn, you can make a ridiculous disruption deck.

Hmm, am I right in interpreting this:

If this card would go to the discard pile from in play, put it into your hand instead.

To mean that if a Pokémon is knocked out it would be returned to your hand?

Back