'Sky Legends' Officially Revealed!

Kashvinder Mann

Aspiring Trainer
So many dumb ideas I can think of from using Welder then rainbow brush one of the fire energies to the other ones and then attach the other energy or use Koko Prism to help with the lighting energy and then use Quag to move around the water energy.

ShaunTheBoufflant

Like No One Ever Was
The only way this would be possible is with a turbo rebirth ho oh build with max elixers, battle compressors and zeraoras gx attack

snoopy369

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Counter Energy and Vikavolt, bam, powered up in one turn. Fire, Water through Counter energy, Vika powers the lightning and the colorless (grass).

Similarly, a counter energy and a multi-switch to another counter energy would do the trick.

3x110 damage to the bench is _really_ appealing... especially when you shuffle it back into your deck afterwards. Lots of decks it would take 3 prize cards against. As long as you could set it up and use it on the same turn, it's no risk.

AuraJackle

Aspiring Trainer
Ugh, more power creep.

There are ways to load this thing by turn 2 - koko prism for the lightning, Aqua Patch for the water, and 2 turns of fire attachment. Go first + luck of the draw = win. (And don't @ with me with Zapdos and weakness when that GX attack takes out 3 zapdos or 2 zapdos + jirachi with one shot). Add wishful baton and a deck built on getting the Koko and AP, and this thing becomes another power-creep-luck-of-the-draw-win.
Theres allot of incorrect here first of patch doesnt work on non water types, second nobody would @ you referring to zapdos cuz zapdos doesint hit for weakness, and lastly this card requires allot of set up and is not exactly viable when cards like pikarom which has better overall setup can just one shot it while charging up another atacker. So no its not power creep its just a gimmicky attacker

AuraJackle

Aspiring Trainer
Counter Energy and Vikavolt, bam, powered up in one turn. Fire, Water through Counter energy, Vika powers the lightning and the colorless (grass).

Similarly, a counter energy and a multi-switch to another counter energy would do the trick.

3x110 damage to the bench is _really_ appealing... especially when you shuffle it back into your deck afterwards. Lots of decks it would take 3 prize cards against. As long as you could set it up and use it on the same turn, it's no risk.
Counter energy does not work on gxs

jamashawalker

Ikouze!
If arceus prism star can work with White Kyurem then darnit it all it can work with this card too hahaha

Hopefully they don't come out with any new cards that make it easier the power this thing up because I don't want to play in a metagame where this is out here taking 3 prizes in one turn

Zster

Aspiring Trainer
Arceus prism star attack turn one going second, retreat into this, attach energy of any type, and swing.

Julio Penaloza

Aspiring Trainer
Nice art! If one were to pull of the gx attack with the additional energy requirement that would be deadly... incredible. How to power indeed.

momand

Aspiring Trainer
-Bad attack cost for bad damage (Reshizard can hit for 230 for 4 energy and it can be powered up using Welder, this card has NO way to consistently get set up)
-Bad retreat cost (High but can't use Buff Padding)
-Bad weakness (Pikarom can OHKO it without Choice Band or Electropower, and although it has 300 HP, Wailkarp outranks it in stall bc it has a better weakness)
-Bad typing (can't hit weakness on anything)
-Tag Team so opponent takes 3 prizes on this garbage

only redeeming quality about this card is that it's pretty

Last edited:

Seng vang

Svang20
I think that this may be good with something like shining mew. But this may be a card that will do better in expanded with max elixir

Spectre_Makoto

Elon Musk is Steve Jobs' Nobody!
Porygon-Z would probably be a good one for this one card in terms of acceleration. Energy Loto will be a must.

birdboy2000

Bird Keeper
I'm not sure if the support exists in Standard (or will by the time it comes out), if it does I definitely want to use it. In expanded it does (off the top of my head, Ho-oh-EX/Ninja Boy and Kiawe/Smeargle), the question is whether you can stream them effectively and either handle/outrun ability lock and Sudowoodo. Especially since you might need to play Altaria to deal with all the lightning presently in the format, though who knows if that'll be the case by the time it's released.

Either way, I'm gonna try this card, and it looks like tons of fun.