Finished Mafia LVII: Big Brother Betrayal: Game Over! Postgame Part 1 Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
Week 6 Eviction
mirdo has used the Power of Veto to save himself, and Blinkehyo has named Lord o da rings as the replacement nominee, leaving @Lord o da rings and @Marluxion as the final nominees for the week.
We will now be moving into the vote and eviction. Everybody else has the next 24 hours to discuss with their fellow houseguests, make their decision about which of these two houseguests to evict and to PM me their vote to evict. The player with more votes to evict will be immediately evicted from the house. If I receive all the votes early, I will end this phase in 14.5 hours, when the last phase would have ended if it was on schedule.
As HoH, Blinkehyo will only vote in the case of a tie.

Voter Masstag:
@Jadethepokemontrainer
@VioletValkyrie
@mirdo

Marluxion

Aspiring Trainer
"Marl is still the best option"

How? Lord isn't even actively playing the game. That last post is riddled with excuses and shows no motivation to solve.

Not to mention no one even cares to determine my alignment for themselves, i've told people to start asking me questions and instead you just act like i'm not here and go "Yeah marl is totally the lynch today guys, no question"

Marluxion

Aspiring Trainer
it's going to happen again next phase

"oh yeah best lynch is blink no question"
and town will lose. if you're one of the few town here, shame on you

it's one of Lorde and Jade and you can't lynch both if i'm the lynch today.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
That last post is riddled with excuses-
Try actively posting with chronic migraines. I'll wait.
there's no one even putting in effort
Welcome to our dying mafia scene. Just because no one's playing the game the way you want them to doesn't mean no one's putting in any effort.
"oh yeah best lynch is blink no question"
Blink has been town read by pretty much everyone for a while now...?
if you're one of the few town here, shame on you
You've been saying "where have I used AtE?" this is exactly what we're talking about.

I was reading you as desperate town but the more you talk like this the scummier you look.

Marluxion

Aspiring Trainer
Welcome to our dying mafia scene. Just because no one's playing the game the way you want them to doesn't mean no one's putting in any effort.
i dont feel any wim coming from the villagers
no one really wants to win they just want them game to be over
the exception is violet pretty much

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
is this a joke? before the HoH competition people were calling for blink to be nominated
where did you get this idea?
They were? The way I saw it the whole thread was you vs Blink, and basically everyone was suspecting you and not him. I seemed to be one of the only people who had been undecided, though Blink eventually convinced me.

Marluxion

Aspiring Trainer
They were? The way I saw it the whole thread was you vs Blink, and basically everyone was suspecting you and not him. I seemed to be one of the only people who had been undecided, though Blink eventually convinced me.
you remembered incorrectly
backread it

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
On mobile rn so cause I’m at school so can’t be on for long.

is this a joke? before the HoH competition people were calling for blink to be nominated
where did you get this idea?

I also recall most people being suspicious of blink before the HoH. I at least know I was for a long while, though I am less sure now. I do agree that right now, Blink seems to be townread by just about everyone.
I don’t understand why Marl thinks Blink is the target next week.

"Marl is still the best option"

How? Lord isn't even actively playing the game. That last post is riddled with excuses and shows no motivation to solve.

Not to mention no one even cares to determine my alignment for themselves, i've told people to start asking me questions and instead you just act like i'm not here and go "Yeah marl is totally the lynch today guys, no question"
What questions do you want me asking you? Lol. I’ve literally asked any question that comes to me to ask you.

JadeGemTM

Forum Mod
i dont feel any wim coming from the villagers
no one really wants to win they just want them game to be over
the exception is violet pretty much
Of course I want to win, lol. I’m literally doing the best I can with the time I have

NinjaPenguin

Week 6 Eviction Results
This week on Big Brother:
Trying to show up the other players with their bet, Will's skill was not enough, giving Howie the HOH victory.
Howie then nominated Erika and Will, saying “my Jedi powers told me to pick you.”
At the veto competition, Erika was able to search her way to a victory, and used the veto to save herself. Howie then put up Mike "Boogie" as a replacement nominee.
At the eviction ceremony, a consensus was reached, sending Will out the door. Unfortunately for the Houseguests, Julie soon informed them that Will was not a member of the Secret Alliance, but one of them instead.

By a vote of 2-0, the player who has been evicted is:
Marluxion, who was Will, aligned with the Houseguests

mirdo did not vote.

Week 6: Sabotage
As this is an even-numbered week, the Sabotage Phase, in which the members of the Secret Alliance will choose a player aligned with the Houseguests to be eliminated from the game, has now begun. It will last for 23.5 hours, or until 6:00 PM EST on Wednesday, April 10th.
If the Secret Alliance does not pick anybody in time, their target will be randomized among the players not in the Secret Alliance.

You may not post in-thread during this phase.​

NinjaPenguin

Week 6: Sabotage Results
Jase was known for his temper and arrogance his first season, along with his showmance with the unusual Holly. This season, he had settled down and had a steady marriage and a child. But moments of that temper remained. And when one player walked up to Jase and said "you didn't even make the jury on your season; why are you here in All-Stars," he erupted, screaming them out and stormed away, but not before he threw a punch at them and was called into the Diary Room by the producers. When he failed to show any signs of sorrow for what he had done, he was booted from the house, becoming the third victim of the Secret Alliance's sabotage.
VioletValkyrie has been sabotaged by the Secret Alliance. She was Jase, aligned with the Houseguests.

Week 7 HOH: Prom Night
Tonight is Prom Night in the Big Brother house. The eliminated players (including the just sabotaged VioletValkyrie) in deadchat were given the chance to vote to give you (the four remaining players) these six titles at the prom. The titles were as follows:
Prom King/Queen
Best Dressed
Life of the Party
Heartbreaker
Most Intelligent
Most Likely to Win the Nobel Peace Prize

Each of these six titles has been given to a player. In the case that there was a tie in votes, all tied players have been counted as winning the title. Your goal is to match each title to which of the four houseguests (Lord o da rings/Jadethepokemontrainer/Blinkehyo/Mirdo) was given them. The person who correctly matches the most titles to the people they were given to will win HOH. As a tiebreaker, submit a guess of how many titles had a tied number of votes. The player closest to the correct number, without going over, will win HOH. If there is still a tie, the winner will be the player who got the most matches correct before getting their first one wrong (in order of Prom King/Queen first to Most Likely to Win the Nobel Peace Prize last). If there is still a tie, the winner will be the player who submitted their answers first.

Please submit your matches to me via PM in the next 36.5 hours, or until Friday, April 12th, at 7:00 AM EST.

As outgoing HOH, Blinkeyho is ineligible to compete.

At this point in the game, warnings have gone away. You still need to meet the posting requirements, but there will not be competition punishments for failing to participate, as your failure to do so hurts your faction enough in the first place.

Finally, a live competition has been scheduled for Sunday, April 14th, at 10:00 AM EST. Let me know if you will be available then.

You may now speak in-thread, but you may not discuss this competition in any way.

Masstag:

JadeGemTM

Forum Mod
Oh, nice. If Violet didn't get sabotaged, I would have suspected her, so thanks for that scum.

Gonna read back. Suspecting Lorde right now. Reading mirdo as most townie, though Ima double check. Sus on all of ya'll right now.

@ all of ya'll. Who do you think is the final scum? Who would you nom today if you got HoH?

JadeGemTM

Forum Mod
Lorde is the last scum. Reading back, she hasn't actually contributed..really anything the whole time she's been here.
She's def made it seem like she's contributing, but what I'm seeing is a lot of summarizing what's going on, making excuses as to why she hasn't been active, and posting just enough to avoid a warning.
Gonna go back to my ISO on Gekki as well bc I'm curious there.
Marl was def on to something. With his flip I'm even more suspicious of Lorde.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Lorde is the last scum.
You really think someone who's had like no bearing on the game state whatsoever has been controlling a constant stream of townie lynches?
Reading back, she hasn't actually contributed..really anything the whole time she's been here.
It's almost as if I didn't say I was going to do exactly that the moment I entered the game! Oh, right, I did. Call me out on it all you want but I promised minimal activity at best due to being relatively busy and I made that very clear from the get-go.
posting just enough to avoid a warning
See above.
making excuses as to why she hasn't been active
Oh I'm so sorry, I humbly apologize for... I don't know, taking care of myself? Mind your own damn business. I try to make crystal clear I was gone for medical reasons and you decide to weaponize that. Disrespectful, inappropriate, and disgusting. BS like this is why I stopped playing this stupid game in the first place.
@Lord o da rings tell me why you aren't Mafia.
If I was sincerely mafia I would've poured way more time in the this game and... I don't know actually cared about what was going on? The only time I really ever played scum on this site was Dazzling Star years ago, where I was active the whole way through. When I have the time I put in that time. Have you seen me do that this season? I assume no since you yourself literally said:
Reading back, she hasn't actually contributed..really anything the whole time she's been here

JadeGemTM

Forum Mod
It's almost as if I didn't say I was going to do exactly that the moment I entered the game! Oh, right, I did. Call me out on it all you want but I promised minimal activity at best due to being relatively busy and I made that very clear from the get-go.
Fair enough

Oh I'm so sorry, I humbly apologize for... I don't know, taking care of myself? Mind your own damn business. I try to make crystal clear I was gone for medical reasons and you decide to weaponize that. Disrespectful, inappropriate, and disgusting. BS like this is why I stopped playing this stupid game in the first place.
Sorry, wasn't trying to be disrespectful in any way. I more than understand that you were sick. I in no way was trying to be disrespectful like that and I'm sorry it came out that way.

Honestly, right now I'm just having a lot of trouble figuring out who the last Mafia is and looking into anything that could possibly be a hint. So, I saw something, and went for it. Kinda grasping at straws here for anything really. I'll be honest, I'm kinda done with this game rn, but Ima attempt put in any time I have to win it for town.

@Lord o da rings who do you think is the last scum then?

JadeGemTM

Forum Mod
K just pilling on questions here but @mirdo and @Blinkehyo explain to me why you aren't the last mafia.
Hope to hear from ya'll soon cause this just feels silly being the only one really active :/

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Sorry, wasn't trying to be disrespectful in any way. I more than understand that you were sick. I in no way was trying to be disrespectful like that and I'm sorry it came out that way.
Sorry for that outburst, something happened irl and I was really pissed about it. I didn't mean to direct my anger towards you over that, but I'm definitely no fan of suspecting people for their activity when they say they're busy.
I'll be honest, I'm kinda done with this game rn, but Ima attempt put in any time I have to win it for town.
Judging by activity right now I think that's everyone.
@Lord o da rings who do you think is the last scum then?
I'm in the same boat as you, not really sure. If I had to lean towards anyone I'd probably lean towards Blink, actually. I feel like his rhetoric of "lynch me I don't really care" might be some sort of reverse psychological attempt to steer us away from him. I've used it before as scum, but it often gets picked up as apathetic town and it often steers the scum hunt away from him. Peculiar how Blink went for this approach and suddenly the push on Blink disappears into thin air.

Status
Not open for further replies.