Finished Mafia LVII: Big Brother Betrayal: Game Over! Postgame Part 1 Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
if you're removing me from the game now
i want my death to have purpose and to influence the end of the game instead of being irrelevant
Fine, that's fair. But please find a better way of interacting with us to motivate us to do so instead of this?

because the fact that the rest of you are lynching me proves you can't scumread that well
This... just makes you sound ridiculous.

directing us to a town loss yeah
I don't think I've asked up to this point, so what specific reasons do you think I'm scum?

Marluxion

Aspiring Trainer
Fine, that's fair. But please find a better way of interacting with us to motivate us to do so instead of this?

This... just makes you sound ridiculous.

I don't think I've asked up to this point, so what specific reasons do you think I'm scum?

The fact that the vote count proves that the last remaining mafia has intended to bus their way to this point this entire game
and you've been involved DIRECTLY in two mafia deaths

Marluxion

Aspiring Trainer
and i mean it might make me sound ridiculous
but do you really feel like you're arguing with mafia right now?

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
The fact that the vote count proves that the last remaining mafia has intended to bus their way to this point this entire game
and you've been involved DIRECTLY in two mafia deaths
You got... anything else besides the ridiculous idea that I killed my theoretical scumbuddies this entire game..? I said it before and I'll say it again, there's literally no way that's what I'd do as scum.

and i mean it might make me sound ridiculous
but do you really feel like you're arguing with mafia right now?
Short answer? More or less.
I mean if I'm town and you're disagreeing with me and trying to get me killed...

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
I seriously still don't understand how once I agreed with mirdo you seemingly pulled a gun on me and started shouting I was going to die. I think that's the biggest thing that's throwing me for a loop right now. That and how you did that, yet didn't include anything about it once you stated your reasoning for why you think I'm scum. To me it looks like you basically just tried to pick a target, picked me, and tried to make-shift things together to fail to form an argument about why I should be put to death for killing scum.

Marluxion

Aspiring Trainer
Yes, your tone as the game has progressed hasn't sounded defeated as all. As the town members fall, if anything, you sound more encouraged like you're getting closer to the end.

Explain to me this - as the last remaining mafia
Why am i trying to pull teeth and make enemies before i die? And IF YOU ARE TOWN, Does me scumreading you always make me mafia or can it just make me wrong? What about my tone is making me come off as mafia to you?

also i'm not trying to get anyone killed i'm just trying to win
prove to me you are town with your logic and i'll no longer be trying to kill you, it's just that simple

Marluxion

Aspiring Trainer
I seriously still don't understand how once I agreed with mirdo you seemingly pulled a gun on me and started shouting I was going to die. I think that's the biggest thing that's throwing me for a loop right now. That and how you did that, yet didn't include anything about it once you stated your reasoning for why you think I'm scum. To me it looks like you basically just tried to pick a target, picked me, and tried to make-shift things together to fail to form an argument about why I should be put to death for killing scum.

the point isn't to state reasoning
if i'm about to die i need my messages to be remembered
if i drone on and on about semantics people are going to forget about it after i flip which i can't have happen
the messages need to be short and concise so they will be remembered once i'm gone

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Yes, your tone as the game has progressed hasn't sounded defeated as all. As the town members fall, if anything, you sound more encouraged like you're getting closer to the end.
I've been sounding more encouraged because I've been forced into a position where I have to lead the town core because no one else is doing it. No one else is speaking up. I was encouraged after killing Nyora. Because she's scum. And as town, killing scum accomplishes our wincon. Simple as that.

And IF YOU ARE TOWN, Does me scumreading you always make me mafia or can it just make me wrong?
Nah, you can be wrong and be town. Like I said, I'm not convinced you're scum. I don't know how many times I'm gonna say this.

What about my tone is making me come off as mafia to you?
This.

the point isn't to state reasoning
The point is to state reasoning when I asked you what your reasoning is. That's like... the reason I asked.

also i'm not trying to get anyone killed i'm just trying to win
prove to me you are town with your logic and i'll no longer be trying to kill you, it's just that simple
You honestly can't say you haven't been trying to get people killed when you've been so aggressive in trying to kill Blink, and now trying to kill me. Y'know, I think I've been trying to prove something but I don't think what I'm saying is really being listened to.~
tenor.gif

God, why do I not post gifs on the forums more often? So much fun.

Marluxion

Aspiring Trainer
The point is to state reasoning when I asked you what your reasoning is. That's like... the reason I asked.
I gave my reasoning after you asked, it wasn't necessary for the initial posts though

I've been sounding more encouraged because I've been forced into a position where I have to lead the town core because no one else is doing it. No one else is speaking up. I was encouraged after killing Nyora. Because she's scum. And as town, killing scum accomplishes our wincon. Simple as that.

Except there is someone else doing it, I'm here speaking up. You're trying to remove the only other voice actually trying to solve the game. If you're town you have to realize this, yeah?

You honestly can't say you haven't been trying to get people killed when you've been so aggressive in trying to kill Blink, and now trying to kill me. Y'know, I think I've been trying to prove something but I don't think what I'm saying is really being listened to.~
Trying to get lynched is what mafia is all about. If i hadn't pushed on blink i wouldn't be townreading blink now
that's how you end up solving is TvT scenarios

Marluxion

Aspiring Trainer
Sorry, I meant completely convinced. Like I said you're my best shot, and with how strange you've been after I asked your reasoning for suspecting me, that's not getting any better for you. I'm getting there.

Explain to me how i'm your best shot when I'm the only other person actually trying to solve and discussing the game at the moment

Marluxion

Aspiring Trainer
essentially you pushing for my nomination, in my mind, boils down to
"You were arguing with blink and blink is the HoH. He's going to be more than eager to nominate Marl"

I don't see any actual reads behind your scumread of me. Give me some.

Yes i was arguing with blink before he became HoH.
Yes if i had won HoH he'd have gone up with Jade today.
Yes, his actions as HoH have lead me to believe he's probably town in the end.

Where does any of this start to show i'm mafia and how? I can't follow your logic so help me follow it.

Marluxion

Aspiring Trainer
Sorry, I meant completely convinced. Like I said you're my best shot, and with how strange you've been after I asked your reasoning for suspecting me, that's not getting any better for you. I'm getting there.

how am i acting strange?
I've explained my line of thinking clearly
if you have any questions, just ask and i can elaborate more

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
I gave my reasoning after you asked, it wasn't necessary for the initial posts though
So you gave your reasoning... just not the reasoning that I wanted you to give?

Except there is someone else doing it, I'm here speaking up. You're trying to remove the only other voice actually trying to solve the game. If you're town you have to realize this, yeah?
I've been trying to assess what's going on as a whole, not to mention I was pulling all of the shots when we were doing the live competition, which you were nowhere to be seen for. You've basically just been aggressively tunneling specific people. Sure, that's a good point and I now realize that, but I'd rather have a voice I'm confident is part of towncore, rather than one I'm mixed at best about.

Explain to me how i'm your best shot when I'm the only other person actually trying to solve and discussing the game at the moment
Because inactivity is not the only contributor to being scum. Inactive town seems incredibly common in this game, and I don't want to kill off town I know are inactive just to try and whittle down the possibilities of who could be scum. I feel more confident targeting those I suspect of being scum, rather than those inactive. Worst-case scenario, that's a mislynch on someone I'm not confident about, which makes it a lot easier for town to lose.

Yes i was arguing with blink before he became HoH.
Yes if i had won HoH he'd have gone up with Jade today.
Yes, his actions as HoH have lead me to believe he's probably town in the end.
Sounds exactly right.

I don't see any actual reads behind your scumread of me. Give me some.
Your eagerness to target and tunnel people, your only contributions to town seems to have been wanting to win HoH so that you could kill of Blink, and sure you weren't led to believe he was town at that point, all you've seemed to be doing is just pointing a target at someone and wanting them dead.
I said earlier this week that mirdo was my second pick and it was only because he's neutral in my eyes. First pick was either you or Blink with how most of the week was basically just a big argument between you two, and if I'm townreading Blink it makes a lot more sense for you to be scum.

how am i acting strange?
I've explained my line of thinking clearly
if you have any questions, just ask and i can elaborate more
Can I get any explanation on this, then? What's up with this?

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Your eagerness to target and tunnel people, your only contributions to town seems to have been wanting to win HoH so that you could kill of Blink, and sure you weren't led to believe he was town at that point, all you've seemed to be doing is just pointing a target at someone and wanting them dead.
Elaborating on this. You don't seem to be listening to anyone else, simply just wanting to kill someone off. It really doesn't make it seem like you're acting in town's best interest, and instead your best interest. If you are town, we can stop arguing about this and actually try to agree on people we suspect and try to think about who to kill off rather than you wanting to shoot to kill and hoping it works. You really don't make it seem like you're trying to win for town, but rather for yourself, because you think you're right in who you're suspecting.

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
I'm not trying to specifically kill you, like you're trying to kill me. I'm trying to kill whoever I suspect most to be mafia, and I'm perfectly willing to let that suspicion float to whoever picks it up. You just really aren't letting that happen for me right now.

Marluxion

Aspiring Trainer
these last few questions have been incredibly towny and i can't in good faith try to argue that i'm arguing with mafia here

Status
Not open for further replies.