Finished Mafia LVII: Big Brother Betrayal: Game Over! Postgame Part 1 Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mirdo

Seagull Overlord and Business Entrepreneur
Ok. So I went through the whole thread and wasn't able to find the remaining ones.

But if you guys don't find any I win per the rules.

So if you believe that I'm innocent (which I am)
Just let me win so I can Veto myself. And also so you know that someone that is town has to POV. @VioletValkyrie and @Marluxion

Marluxion

Aspiring Trainer
i haven't even been looking
i dont want to get myself off the hook with a veto, i want to be able to convince people
if i just veto myself and we dont lynch mafia, i die tomorrow and we lose.

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Ok. So I went through the whole thread and wasn't able to find the remaining ones.

But if you guys don't find any I win per the rules.

So if you believe that I'm innocent (which I am)
I won't stop you. Being honest, I wasn't interested in going through this comp, and it's not like I felt the nominations were made poorly. Really, go ahead gullfriend.

Just let me win so I can Veto myself. And also so you know that someone that is town has to POV. @VioletValkyrie and @Marluxion
What do you mean by this though? As in someone town has to go up after you veto yourself? If that's the case that's fine, most of the game, myself included, seems at least willing to entertain the idea of the Marl lynch anyways. Just because of our suspicion on him I'd rather you win the veto instead of him, and I'm just simply okay with how things are going.

Marluxion

Aspiring Trainer
Violet you're now in ride or die territory
Lynch me and you get lynched tomorrow unless you win PoV or HoH

Marluxion

Aspiring Trainer
Once you see my flip go back and reread these posts
Do not let Violet get off the hook. I'm convinced it's her and not jade now.

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Violet you're now in ride or die territory
Lynch me and you get lynched tomorrow unless you win PoV or HoH
tenor.gif

So you push for Blink and when you can't get him you go for me?~ What'd I even do, say you were suspicious and you were the better option to vote over me?

Marluxion

Aspiring Trainer
If you are so convinced i'm the last mafia then take the wager
when i flip town you flip tomorrow.

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Surely if Violet is convinced i'm the last mafia she'd be willing to take this wager
Dude I never said I was convinced, I said you're my biggest suspect. Big difference. Like, the biggest.

also - tomorrow you cannot let her win HoH or the mafia win
@Blinkehyo @Jadethepokemontrainer @mirdo @Lord o da rings
read these past three posts and acknowledge them in the thread so i can die in peace
If you want me to I'll legitimately bow out of the HoH, though only if you do flip town.~
I'm more of a veto queen anyways.

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
What wager is there for me to take? What move am I actively making that you want me to agree to? To basically just end up being lynched tomorrow because you think I should?

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Trying to weasel out of it because you know i'm going to flip town lmao
I'm weaseling out of nothing. I just said that if you don't want me winning HoH after you flip town, I will purposely choose to put no effort into winning the HoH. If you truly are town and if that's what it takes, if that's what you want so we can get this ridiculous conversation out of the road and start scumhunting instead of you throwing blame at townies, I'll do that.

Marluxion

Aspiring Trainer
essentially

if you're removing me from the game now
i want my death to have purpose and to influence the end of the game instead of being irrelevant because the fact that the rest of you are lynching me proves you can't scumread that well

Status
Not open for further replies.