Finished Mafia LVII: Big Brother Betrayal: Game Over! Postgame Part 1 Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Mirdo second in that case? Why are you clearing Jade for literally no reason?
I just said my view on mirdo was neutral. As in I don't suspect him, you're the only person I actually suspect, and I've put my towncore at the bottom of that list, leaving mirdo and Blink, and I said I'm starting to see Blink as town, leaving mirdo there by process of elimination.

Not to mention
Do you even remember half my posts this thread?

Are you going to imply i faked thinking one of the already dead mafia was town?
That play makes no sense from a mafia perspective
I'd know my teammates
The play draws a whole lot of pointless attention towards me
Why would that attract attention to you or make someone suspect you of a certain role? It's just a silly thing to say regardless that just makes you seem forgetful or like you weren't paying attention.

As a side note I literally just woke up, I'm not aware enough for Mafia-style arguments. I'll come back to the threae later when I'm more awake and see how things are.~

Haha, really? Isn't the point of being scum to blend in? If you split the vote 5-1 then you'd have an obvious footprint that people could follow, it'd be a dumb move.

No, that's not the point.
We hadn't unanimously decided in thread to vote her. A more panicked scum player could have gotten away with voting the town and hoping their scummate got off for the phase.

They had been planning to bus. THE ENTIRE TIME. It wasn't forced at all.

So it'd make a hell of a lot of sense if the remaining scum is the only unanimous townread? Also one of the ones winning most of the competitions? No sweat, they can carry the game on their own.

Do you see what i'm getting at?

I mean violet if you're mafia you've already won so good job
no one is going to resist your blink push tomorrow

but if i had won HoH it would have been you and jade up there today, so be happy i'm very very bad at 2048 lul

was a fun game and glad i subbed in, but i'm not going to continue rambling pointlessly
i've accepted i die this phase
if you have any questions for me about my reads or concerns i'll check the thread at least once more before the end of phase so just @ me for them

Why would that attract attention to you or make someone suspect you of a certain role? It's just a silly thing to say regardless that just makes you seem forgetful or like you weren't paying attention.

EXACTLY
because it wasn't intentional
but a mafia would know who their teammates are ahead of time, and their deaths would have been discussed in the scum chat
that's my point

No, that's not the point.
We hadn't unanimously decided in thread to vote her. A more panicked scum player could have gotten away with voting the town and hoping their scummate got off for the phase.
We hadn't unanimously decided in thread to vote her because we were in a live competition in the server. We had five minutes to discuss nominations, I suggested we nominate Nyora, and Lorde did just that. We then voted.
Several people weren't around during that time, and I asked if anyone had any objections to the nominations which no one spoke up against. If you disagreed it's because you weren't there, and out of everyone who was around the time, yes, we unanimously agreed.

I mean violet if you're mafia you've already won so good job
no one is going to resist your blink push tomorrow

but if i had won HoH it would have been you and jade up there today, so be happy i'm very very bad at 2048 lul
Jade and I? I thought you were pushing to kill Blink.

I'm not even sure if I'm making the Blink push tomorrow, I've been trying to direct this game the best I could since bb's eviction, basically. You can push me or suspect me of mafia if you want but really I think you're the only person suspecting me right now which could potentially say a lot about your role.

I'm dying here and your refusal to even read the thread before the nomination has doomed both of us
Okay first of all that's an over-exaggeration of the truth. I wasn't refusing to read the thread, I simply didn't have time. Putting words in my mouth won't make anyone believe you, nor will it strengthen your argument, it only takes away from it.
Second of all even if I did read them, I still would have chosen what the majority of the players seemed to want. I even asked if I could put myself up for eviction just to see if the me vs. you thing could be resolved (or more plausibly, both of us getting evicted before lylo)
Third thing is THERE'S STILL 3 ROUNDS LEFT.

6 players left,
1 eviction + 1 sabotage + 1 eviction = 3 players left week 8. Your AtE isn't making me feel any more sympathetic towards your position and it only makes me feel as though you're more likely to be scum. If you're town, how about instead of blaming others, try to find the best solution with what's going on. I see that you're moving towards violet or jade (I disagree with violet and your reasoning, but I'll get to that) and that's good, but your frantic "lol whelp. BUT STILL THO" attitude is way too hyperactive for a town in your position.
Also where the hell is @mirdo? I'm getting Vom "let aqua incriminate himself" vibes from his absence
Fourth: Don't you accuse me of refusing to read. I'll do that to myself.
But on a more serious note, what is going through your mind to think that me reading what you had to say would have made me change my mind when in that very post, I mentioned that it was what everyone else was agreeing on?

I'm upset because you've just chosen to lose the game if you are town

There's no way they dont evict you next phase if they have a say about it
I think I got out my grievances with this reply up above, but just to reiterate, if I lost us the game, then it's your arrogance in the way you're acting now that made it possible, not me. That or the people who agreed that if I can't get lynched today, it should be you or mirdo (out of being neutral)

I think it's violet.

The vote count on the day 4 eviction shows that the last scum has been planning to bus this whole game.
Even if the last scum chose to vote for their partner instead of for the scum, this would prove nothing. I get what you're trying to get at here, but whether they voted to "save" their partner or not wouldn't help much considering the scum was pretty much unanimously thought to be so. Nyora really stood no chance, and it's like violet said, pinning both of her scum buddies into a hoh didn't seem like that good of an idea. Believing that would be a bit more absurd than thinking she'd bus them to victory. Plausible, but not sure if that's a good idea. And coming to the conclusion of that seems silly without more evidence

The four clues have all now been hidden in posts I've made in-thread. For reference, here's an example of what a clue looks like (though it will be linked to in the post, as opposed to the full image like here):

eaQMHmL.jpg

For this clue, the code word would be Example. (No this is not an actual clue.)

All of my posts in-thread have been edited, so that you can't search for edit tags or anything else like that (not like you were even allowed to do that in the first place). Additionally, all of the clues in here are well hidden and difficult to spot locations. You will not find them easily in plain sight.

This competition will end in 36.75 hours from this post, or at Sunday, April 7th, at 7:00 AM EST.

Masstag:
@Blinkehyo
@mirdo
@Marluxion
@Jadethepokemontrainer
@VioletValkyrie

Last edited:
Jade and I? I thought you were pushing to kill Blink.

I'm not even sure if I'm making the Blink push tomorrow, I've been trying to direct this game the best I could since bb's eviction, basically. You can push me or suspect me of mafia if you want but really I think you're the only person suspecting me right now which could potentially say a lot about your role.

mkay
remember this for after i flip
this post specifically

do not vote blink next phase
get violet vs jade nominated
jade if you get HoH nominate violet
violet if you get HoH nominate jade

if either refuse to do this, the one who refuses is mafia.

Look, I'm not trying to say you're wrong for thinking that they could be mafia, but you are wrong for assuming that if they don't think the way you do, they're not thinking correctly

obviously i could be entirely wrong
i'm just basically guaranteed to die so i'm getting my takes out before that happens

You do know the competition to veto is still active though right? No one's here, you could find them all and veto yourself out

UNEXPECTED
Eliminating Jade

I will answer to stuff later. I got a PoV to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back