Finished Mafia LVII: Big Brother Betrayal: Game Over! Postgame Part 1 Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Week 6 HOH: Part 1 Results
The following bets were made:
Lord o da rings bet 22680 points.
Jadethepokemontrainer bet 22000 points.
Blinkehyo bet 30000 points.
Marluxion bet 45000 points.

Which means that Marluxion will get the chance to play the flash game for 30 minutes and attempt to reach his bet of 45000 points. If he reaches it, he will become Head of Household. If he does not reach it, Blinkehyo will become Head of Household. @Marluxion I'll send the game to you both via PM and on Discord at 8:00 AM EST tomorrow (April 4th) if that's still good with you.

You may continue to speak in thread. Once Marluxion plays the game, the Nomination Phase will begin.

Last edited:
Have to note that this is just so similar to how I spoke when I first started playing way back, I find it funny.
Hey, does that mean I'm doing it right?

Which means that Marluxion will get the chance to play the flash game for 30 minutes and attempt to reach his bet of 45000 points. If he reaches it, he will become Head of Household. If he does not reach it, Blinkehyo will become Head of Household. @Marluxion I'll send the game to you both via PM and on Discord at 8:00 AM EST tomorrow (April 4th) if that's still good with you.
The thread seems very "Marluxion vs Blink" right now so I'll offer the question right now before one of you wins. As Head of Household, who will you nominate and why?

Rude.

Anyway.
I didnt have much time. but i felt like I should answer the question of "who would you nominate" anyway.

We are 6 people in the game left.
I know that Im town. So that leaves 5. Violet is pretty much clear. Leaves 4

I was looking a bit into Lorde here and there. Or to be more specific into Gekki before she jumped in. Especially if i could find out how he voted on the Vom Evicition.
And they abstained. So I know this is flimsy evidence at best. But I feel like on that crucial eviction where Scum was still at full force and one flip would've decided if he voted against Vom he would've voted if he was scum.

Leaves Blinkey, Marx and Jade.

And i don't have much on them (yet)
But I would probably nom Jade and Blinkey.
Cause Both tried to defend Vom lightly. And I feel like Jade ist trying to fly a bit below the radar right now. Because everybody seems to be focused on "It's gotta be Blinkey or Marx".
If Jade was cleared. Then plesase inform me so. Maybe a bit of an ISO on each of the three (and if you think im suspecious. Me too i guess) would help us close out the game. There must be a slip somewhere.

Also: Im not saying Lorde can't be the last Scum. But i think it's highly unlikely.

Also cancel what i think about Violet, i think her playstyle has been pretty open and consistent. I was comparing her to our last game, which I believe was a time when she couldnt post as much? (Or was that Nom?)

Maybe Marl should be nominated next due to his antsy nature of trying to get drac killed then lining up that I should go next. I dunno, this game has got me beat in terms of who's scum. All of the ezclap scum are gone
In response to who i think is scum. the only caviot i could add to this is marl due to his antsy behavior and conviction of me being scum. Not a clear cut thought though

Week 6 HOH: Part 2 Results
To win Head of Household, Marluxion had to score 45000 points in 30 minutes. The Flash Game played was 2048, and Marluxion scored:
Only 9944 points, so the person who bet the second highest number of points is the new Head of Household.

Which means congratulations Blinkehyo on becoming Head of Household!

Week 6 Nominations
@Blinkehyo, as this week's Head of Household, you have up to 24 hours, or until April 5th at 8:45 AM EST, to make your two nominations for eviction. Please make them bolded in-thread and tag me so I can be sure to see them. You may still confer with your fellow houseguests as much as you wish during these 24 hours to help you make your decision.

Last edited:
In response to who i think is scum. the only caviot i could add to this is marl due to his antsy behavior and conviction of me being scum. Not a clear cut thought though
I think this is the best I've got too. After Drac flipped town, I'd nominate Marl and maybe mirdo just as a neutral, I wouldn't put any money on Lorde or Jade being scum.

Dodging my question for you to tell me when i was 'so sure' that drac was town, your remark of lynching me next if drac flipped green looked like lining up lynches, your general behavior of how youre so sure im scum that's seemingly from nowhere (or at least from a quote that you've made up in your head)
And mostly because you stick out way more than anyone else here

@Blinkehyo, as this week's Head of Household, you have up to 24 hours, or until April 5th at 8:45 AM EST, to make your two nominations for eviction. Please make them bolded in-thread and tag me so I can be sure to see them. You may still confer with your fellow houseguests as much as you wish during these 24 hours to help you make your decision.
Well that makes things interesting, the groupthink choice to evict is HOH, we love a good bit of irony.
Im thinking Marl x Lord/Jade
So just based on this + interactions in-thread, you're top read is Marl? I don't recall you naming an explicit target, and if you ever did I can't seem to find it.
And mostly because you stick out way more than anyone else here
As interesting as your other points are, why does this matter? It seems like it would on an activity scale, but otherwise I don't really follow.

And I feel like Jade ist trying to fly a bit below the radar right now.
Just based on when I've played with him, but Jade is never really the most active player in the world, no matter his alignment. Seems pretty NAI to me.

Im thinking Marl x Lord/Jade
Marl and Lorde or Marl and mirdo.
Either one works, though I'd say Marl x mirdo would be best bet as Lorde is more town in my eyes than mirdo.
Read through the thread a bit again to see if I could see any more. Gekki still seemed a bit sus but I don't honestly see Lorde being the last scum. If Marl flips town this week then I would consider it, but rn Marl seems like our best best. Honestly by process of elimination.
I still don't trust Blink but nothing we can do about that this week so

Once you are available, can I get more on this? I don't really see Blink as being scum, the only thing I'd have to go off of is a really weird WIFOM by asking to be killed over Drac. Personally, I just don't see it.
Honestly, with Blink it has been process of elimination. Blink is the scummiest out of everyone left, IMO.
Though, reading more, I am thinking Marl is the best option. Obviously, since Blink is HoH atm anyways.
Read back into Geyde as well as I believe that is who Marl subbed in for? Anyways, he was a bit shady in my eyes

Sorry for the sudden drop in activity, RL caught up to me a bit.

Over these past posts I've basically just found myself agreeing with Jade, minus the idea of a Marl/Lorde nom. I think either way this week I would've ended up pushing either a Marl lynch or a Blink lynch, but I see Marl being the more likely of the two due to the reasons in the post I made about Blink a little while back. Unfortunately though I think the most I've got on Marl is general attitude, while I think the whole bit about being so sure Blink is scum is strange, that's only because I personally disagree with it and not because I think he's scum pushing for an eviction.

Marl subbed in for Geyde, yeah? I remember Geyde being the topic of discussion a few times but that was when I wasn't engaged in the game at all. Did he do anything that caught your eye? I don't like lynching people because of what the person they subbed in for has done, but I think I can look past it since I'm interested in entertaining the idea of Marl being scum because of Marl, not Geyde.

And really, if Blink was scum, we can't do anything about it for a week.
Kinda why I like the idea of an HoH.

Sorry for the sudden drop in activity, RL caught up to me a bit.

Over these past posts I've basically just found myself agreeing with Jade, minus the idea of a Marl/Lorde nom. I think either way this week I would've ended up pushing either a Marl lynch or a Blink lynch, but I see Marl being the more likely of the two due to the reasons in the post I made about Blink a little while back. Unfortunately though I think the most I've got on Marl is general attitude, while I think the whole bit about being so sure Blink is scum is strange, that's only because I personally disagree with it and not because I think he's scum pushing for an eviction.

Marl subbed in for Geyde, yeah? I remember Geyde being the topic of discussion a few times but that was when I wasn't engaged in the game at all. Did he do anything that caught your eye? I don't like lynching people because of what the person they subbed in for has done, but I think I can look past it since I'm interested in entertaining the idea of Marl being scum because of Marl, not Geyde.

And really, if Blink was scum, we can't do anything about it for a week.
Kinda why I like the idea of an HoH.

Excuse me what
You're interested in entertaining the idea of me being scum even though you've disagreed with literally zero of my posts?
Explain why you think i could be scum so i can cut you down with facts and logic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back