Which Megas do you wish had cards?

I was really hoping for a FA Mega Banette, as it's my favourite of the Mega Pokémon bunch. Oh well. Maybe they'll still continue on into the S/M era.

THEY HAVE TO REMAKE M BLAZIKEN AND M SWAMPERT AND GIVE THEN A GODDAMN SPIRIT LINK! like srsly wtf every box after them has one :/

I'm thinking:
Lopunny-EX - Colorless - HP170
Basic Pokemon

[C][C] Bouncing Jump: 30 damage. This attack does 30 damage to 1 of your opponent's benched Pokemon (do not apply Weakness and Resistance for benched Pokemon)

[C][C][C] Continuous Kick: 60+ damage. Flip a coin for each energy attached to the defending Pokemon. For each heads, this attack does 30 more damage.

When a Pokemon-EX has been Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.

Weakness: Fighting (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 1

M Lopunny-EX - Colorless - HP220
Mega Evolution – Evolves from Lopunny-EX

When 1 of your Pokemon becomes a Mega Evolution, your turn ends.

[F][C][C] Bunny-Ears Smash: 110x damage. Flip two coins, this attack does 110 damage times the number of heads

When a Pokemon-EX has been Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.

Weakness: Fighting (x2)
Resistance: Darkness (-20)
Retreat: 1

Pinsir, Sableye, Abomasnow, and Lopunny. Would've loved to get full arts for these.

THEY HAVE TO REMAKE M BLAZIKEN AND M SWAMPERT AND GIVE THEN A Goshdarn SPIRIT LINK! like srsly wtf every box after them has one :/

By that logic they have to remake M. Diance EX and M. Absol EX and give them a spirit link too. Not saying that's a bad idea, just pointing out that there are others who need it.

Of course I say if they do that they should make them as fighting types (ground technically for M. Swampert) and then add in a dragon type M. Sceptile EX.

Mega Lopunny, especially if they find some way to incorporate Scrappy in it's Main attack.

Also if Steam Siege was any indication it could be a Colorless/Fighting Dual Type(with Colorless priority) which can be really good in certain decks.

Mega Lopunny, especially if they find some way to incorporate Scrappy in it's Main attack.

Also if Steam Siege was any indication it could be a Colorless/Fighting Dual Type(with Colorless priority) which can be really good in certain decks.
yes! and lopunny should have been in furious fists with medicham and lucario and heracross.

yes! and lopunny should have been in furious fists with medicham and lucario and heracross.
I don't think Mega Lopunny had been revealed at that point though. I think Mega Lopunny would've been suitable in the Radiant Collection 2 (can't remember the Japanese name), instead of Gardevoir and Mega Gardevoir, since Gardevoir already had a card at that point, and I think Lopunny was just as suitable for the set, as Gardevoir was

For the record I would be very much against that. I would prefer it not be dual typing. I just don't like that they did it that way.

I was hoping for Mega banette as its my second favorite pokemon, but atleast gardevoir got a lot of love the past few sets so i can't complain

I think a good attack for Mega Abamasnow would be- Blizzard-- This attack does 50 damage to three of you opponents pokemon.
(Do not apply weakness and resistance for benched pokemon.

You guys seem to have forgotten Sharpedo And Camerupt got Mega cards...That said Sableye, Banette, and Lopunny should have gotten Megas.

You guys seem to have forgotten Sharpedo And Camerupt got Mega cards...That said Sableye, Banette, and Lopunny should have gotten Megas.

They didn't "forget" anything. You necrobumped a thread that was made before M Camerupt EX and M Sharpedo EX were released.

And then this thread got necrobumped again... What the heck.

They didn't "forget" anything. You necrobumped a thread that was made before M Camerupt EX and M Sharpedo EX were released.

And then this thread got necrobumped again... What the heck.
I don't look at petty things like dates, so I didn't notice. (Thanks for the info lol I hadn't noticed the dates)

Back