'Unbroken Bonds,' May's English SM10 Set!

Wechselbalg

brb
I really wish the cat day deck could become viable but it doesn't look like it's going to be. Oh well. Guess you can't get Jirachi-level promos on every prerelease.

OVERGRO

Pokemon is lyfe.
For a pre-release ("Limited") meta, these are all pretty decent.

4. Persian will let you not need to worry about energy, the issue is that you need to pull Cat Day Pokemon to make use of it.
3. Provided your opponent isn't running a Fire deck or one of those cheap GX + 39 Energy/Trainer decks, and you pull a decent amount of Metal type Pokemon (I don't remember how many are in this grossly huge set), you can wall your opponent forever with the healing.
2. Stakataka will be a massive 200HP wall after you lose a single Pokemon, again, if you can keep Weakness at bay. Also the milling is nice if you can get rid of a good card your opponent only pulled one of.
1. Volcanion can accelerate Energy then hit 110 for 2, but tops the list for synergy with the other Fire types and support.

Granted, TTGXes have likely destroyed this meta and everyone will be running GX decks, but a guy can dream...

iGeek256

I only use Electric types. Help me
They are going to come out with a Persian & Alolan Persian Tag Team that has Cat Day, I’m calling it.

GoldenHoopa

Aspiring Trainer
Oh my god. Stop whining about The playability. Just take some time to admire the art that people actually spent time on other then some moves that they threw on. Jeez

Lanstar

The Cutest of Ladies

"Caturday."

Seriously - The English translation for the attack Persian's ability deletes the energy costs from is called Caturday! Hilariously brilliant name! :p

ichfunktion

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
I would like Volcanion more if it would deal also some chip damage
So we will see if this should be an option, as Energy acceleration is always good at the beginning of the game

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
A third artwork for Stakataka? Not that I'm against it haha, I just would've expected that we got the Japanese promo instead of an entirely new one haha :p

Zster

Aspiring Trainer
With a memory energy attached, and if evolved from a kitten with caturday, does this mean that incineroar gx can use all of its attacks for a memory energy if Persian is in play. It would be a pokemon with a caturday attack in that scenario.