SM10a \'GG End\' Mini-Set in April

Scoop

Literally a sheep
I love Escavalier! Glad to see it get a card. (Use it in a gen 5 playthrough if you haven't, it's a really fun Pokemon).

This card however, is filler. I have no problem with filler though, not EVERY card needs to be competitively viable in some way, I don't play the game so it doesn't affect me in any way.

Lanstar

The Cutest of Ladies
Bisharp is way better than this for a single energy metal attacker. And it is hard to even use that card competitively in decks right now.

ShaQuL

@KabutoKingTCG
If you really want to, you can get this Escavalier on turn 1 with the Crimson Invasion Karrablast.
Yeah but what's the point? There isn't really a viable way to ensure there's damage on your opponent's Pokemon on turn 1, unless there's something I'm not aware of?

jamashawalker

Ikouze!
Hopefully we get a card like accelegor who would pair with it. And that accelegor would have to say something along the lines of "the Pokemon attacked by certain lance last turn is knocked out this turn." Then we have something cooking here. Other than that this card is ass

xTITAN

Training Aspirer
Its retreat cost is high, its damage output is low, and it's totally outdone by Bisharp.
(★☆☆☆☆)

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
This isn't even the first Escavalier card from Gen 7. A flop in every regard.

Pokenerd

Aspiring Trainer
This is a pretty cool card. The ability and the GX attack both come off as nice surprises that can theoretically be used on the turn you drop this card, assuming you can find a way to accelerate energy onto it. Even the first attack isn't bad, since it's BKT Zoroark's attack which was proven to be good, it just has a more awkward energy cost. Maybe you could actually put it in Malamar, specifically in Ultra Necrozma variants since you already run basic metal energy along with Viridian Forest, but by that point I feel like people are gonna experiment with Garchomp / Giratina-GX.

I like it! Even though it's probably not the most exciting card I've seen.
Remember mind jack was 160. 190 with band. Zoroark was good when there were no TTs. Even the lowest hp TT has 240.